~TEN~

Mr.Ivano POV

After Arnaldo left, I silently watched the mystical donné (woman) sitting a distance away from me.

An enigma.

Whose gaze never falters, whose stance never wavers and whose voice is the carrier of determination and kindness.

In my twenty nine years of existence, my close ones were the only ones who always got to maintain eye contact with me.

But they could never hold it for long, unable to bear the masked emptiness of my charcoal gaze.

And here,this brown eyed woman meets my gaze as if she knows it's a facade.

As if she has already assessed my masks.

As if me or anyone else can't falter her stance.

And I felt unnamed deep emotions emerging from my insides.

Even by a slight glimpse and remembrance of her.

Today, the way she was staring with all tranquility and patience of the world when I was not being my usual self, I felt my inner self fluctuate.I was unconsciously feeling the urge to just open up to her firm serenic aura.

But after regaining my conscious of surrounding, I was in a distrust seeing her in my room with an unconscious guy. Acting as if she got everything under her control.It made me question if she was a spy from enemy side.

But I thought again and realised.

If she was indeed a spy,she could have easily took me in her captive with her both hypnosis and defense skill.With no pretense of all of these unconscious bodies.Afterall, it would have been more easy to get trapped by the known enemy.

Most importantly,a person pretending to save me would never smash their comrade's skull like that.I smiled inwardly glancing at both unconscious bodies.She injured them quite arbitrarily which gave me the clear evidence that she didn't thought twice before striking them fiercely.

Also,her sharp observation is something which I noted carefully.

Moreover,her idea of taking these bodies in luggage was quite amusing.

Though I showed no response to it.

Actually,what she didn't realised that other rooms of this floor,except my booked four rooms are completely empty since I'm staying.There's also a secret VIP elevator in this hotel for my ease.So,her concern was something which wasn't applicable here.

But,I still told Arnaldo to arrange luggages just to humour myself since the idea rendered Arnaldo quite speechless. Upto this day,I thought only my dearest sister can make him speechless.

No wonder Azaleas has unknowingly became close with my sister.

Deciding to keep my distrust aside for now, I decided to show my gratitude towards her which Arnaldo did as a first thing.I am cold but I try not to be rude and disrespectful.

Which ultimately is a futile effort.

Focusing back over her again, I found her now sitting near her luggage with her back facing me. I watched as she pulled out one of the black cardigan and wore it above her thin top hiding the knife sitting behind her line of pants.

"Thank you." I spoke out breaking the silence of the room while staring at her now covered backside.She looked over me from her shoulder catching my gaze immediately. Her gaze can actually render anyone speechless.

Absolutely hypnotising.

"As I said earlier,helping someone is nothing to thank for.But,thanks for your polite gratitude."She responded in her calm tone standing up again taking her seat in couch wrapping her arms around her body.