~FIFTY ONE~

Karl Alfred Ivano is an iceberg, snowman of Azaleas Eleonora.
And Azaleas Eleonora is the happy Mrs.Snow.

This song is pure perfection for them ❤️

~~**~~

"Are you sure I won't trip over these heels? What if I trip over the long trail?" I worriedly questioned looking down at my full lace sleeved heart neck mermaid gown and a pair of gorgeous white heels with large stones encrusted behind over ankle as Lenna nonchalantly fixed my veil along with the hair stylist.

"Lenna! Can't you hear my worry? I'm not good with trails." I shouted out looking at the mirror as Lenna took a step back finishing to fix my veil with a beautiful hair piece Althea provided.The golden and white stone hair piece was something Althea said she wore in her wedding, and even her mother-in-law, a family heirloom which was now passed over me.

Lenna, dressed in her off shoulder one thigh slit satin maroon red gown, had came to check how I was doing along with Bella and Althea,when I was just done with my makeup.After Bella and Althea left giving that heirloom, Lenna stayed behind assisting the stylist who was fixing my whole make-up and hair.

We're in one of the vanity room of cathedral,as I was getting ready for my wedding day.Others were at the farm villa, getting ready and will come anytime soon.

"I never imagined you seeing this worried or anxious.I thought that was my thing."Lenna casually replied back coming ahead and fixing my hair tendrils over my face and grabbing something from the vanity table.I glared over her flawless face as her hair tendrils too fell over her face with rest of her hair in a messy elegant updo.

She looks stunning.

"If glaring me reduces your anxious, then be my guest to do so." Lenna again added after a while fixing my diamond studs earrings Bella and Papa gifted me for this wedding.

" Lenna again added after a while fixing my diamond studs earrings Bella and Papa gifted me for this wedding

"You would look more beautiful without frowning or distressing." Lenna again calmly answered straightening my furrowed eyebrows. "Relax and take a deep breath. You'll be fine.You got it. Si?" Lenna assured patting my interlaced hands as I took a deep breath trying to calm my jittering nerves.