~FOURTY SEVEN~

"Il mio bambino! Mia figlia! Il mio cuore!"(My baby! My daughter! My heart!) Bella wailed out in a gut wrenching tone as I tightened my hold over the crying women.My own tears was also wetting her shoulder and both of us can't find it in us to separate.

I don't know for how long I slept until I woke up at the sounds of crying.And here I'm, crying and hugging the women whose bright face has slacken and paled,courtesy to me.

"You're alive.The apple of my eyes is infront of me." Bella again choked out as she leaned back now cupping my tear stained face.I nodded my head with a happy smile gripping her fragile hands."I missed you Bella."I hoarsely voiced out causing fresh tears to roll down her cheeks.I missed her,I missed everyone so much.

Now that my sense in a stable condition,I realised that even in my drugged and semi-conscious state for one week, I was yearning for this comfort, for this warmth.I was homesick for my people.

"Non potrei respirare liberamente in tua assenza."( I couldn't breath in your absence.) Bella replied back kissing my forehead, eyes and cheeks in sequence.I kissed inside her palms feeling an unconditional peace spreading over my whole inside.

I'm home.

"Can I?" A feminine small voice asked out causing me to look up and glance behind Bella. I watched as Lenna and Althea Ivano stand with watery gaze as Bella took a step aside giving them space.Immediately, I was engulfed by Lenna as I heard a sob escaping through her lips.My own arms wrapped around her as I patted her back softly to provide consolation.

"I didn't thought anything else can be more devastating than getting rejected two times." Lenna thickly murmured out after a while causing me to laugh and cry out simultaneously at her words.That was so sudden.

"Thank you for staying alive." Lenna again added in a grateful tone as she leaned back staring over me with a wide smile and tearful orbs.I returned back her gratitude with my own tear stained smile as she took a step back letting Althea Ivano come ahead. Wordlessly, I watched her leaning ahead and engulfing me in the same warm hug like Bella and Lenna.With a smile, I let the women pat my head as a muffled sob escaped through the women's lip.

"Il mio cuore è dolorante e sanguinato per la tua assenza, proprio il modo in cui soffreva dopo la morte di mio figlio Albert e tua madre. Avevo paura di nulla sarà lo stesso per più dopo la tua partenza. Ero così spaventato che Alfred sarà di nuovo con chiudere e non saremo di aiuto."(My heart ached and bled for your absence just the way it ached after my son Albert's death and your mother's. I was afraid nothing will be same anymore after your departure.I was so afraid Alfred will again wither away and we won't be of any help) Althea Ivano murmured out in a small tone causing me to press my head over her shoulder in silent reassurance.The woman finally leaned back after a while as I looked over her red tear stained face with my own glossy orbs.
Althea Ivano softly pressed a kiss over my forehead causing my eyelids to shut down in comfort. Sensing the women take a step back, I opened up my eyelids as three of them stand in front of me with their happy smiles.

"Are you women done? Can I have a moment?" I heard a deep voice asking out causing me to turn towards the sound. I watched as Kendrick Ivano stand beside the left side of my bed as Karl,Felix,Arnaldo,Papa and my brothers stand near the door watching our reunion with a relaxed expression.With a smile,I carefully turned towards the man as he neared my bed and placed his hand over my head giving a small pat of affection.