~TWENTY TWO~

⬆️ Dangerous women- Karl's Version

~~**~~
Mr. Ivano's POV

Our gazes locked feeling both of us standing on the either edge of oasis. Feeling there's vast oceans to cross between us.

I'm not supposed to be present here.And still,here I am.

Watching.Thinking.Savouring her presence.

I knew she will sense my gaze sooner or later, she always does.What I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that how much she manages to entrap me.

Like a siren luring and entrapping a sailor in the vast ocean.

And here I come like a lost sailor, pursuing her siren calls not minding and bothering even if I confront my end.I watched as she kept staring at me and I wanted to do nothing but sweep her away from what awaits for her inside.

Since there's no point of guys joining over Azaleas as they'll be unable to aid her anyway, I instructed Arnaldo to take everyone on the desired location. And I followed Azaleas's taxi anonymously giving into my eagerness to watch her as long as time provides. I am wearing a microphone too and I heard every words she uttered earlier for everyone.

But what she didn't realised that,I'll do more than making them regret for taking their first breath.I vowed myself,if she is not back with her serenic and determined presence,I'll torture every cell of that person who'll dare to mess with Azaleas.

And I'll catch every fucking bastard for even creating the circumstances of her involvement.

Speaking of her involvement, she looked different with those dark hair bangs and vibrant blue eye color.

But somehow, in the midst of every disguise,her face details is something I subconsciously memorised from our unforgettable close encounters and her minimal makeup use.

Well,I'm not an expert in makeup analysis but some minuscule acne spots adorning her bronze tan cheeks confirmed my thoughts about her minimal makeup use.Her natural face details,like her dark almond eyes curtained by long lashes or how her lower lips is slightly thicker then her upper ones due to her nibbling tendency was memorized by my mind.Or how there's a small beauty spot below her lower lip along with a dimple chin.And how she have three ear piercings in her right ear.And I unfortunately never saw her wearing three rings.

Either way,she looks gorgeous.

And one thing that lured me to her more,is her voice.It's so firm and soft at the same time.As if she knows what she is saying.And she do know. She knows more that what she always speaks up.

My clouded thoughts erupted watching Azaleas turn around and proceed to enter the club as her figure getting mingled in the vast mass.