~TWENTY FIVE~

⬆️ Play the instrumental above for some intense effects on the action scenes.

⚠️ Mild Violence Scenes Ahead

~~**~~

Azaleas POV

Thankfully,they can locate me now.I thought with a relieved sigh.

After informing them the total number of girls,I decided not to talk anymore since I don't want to lose my energy over briefing.Moreover, I have no knowledge regarding the number of forces or where even we're going.

And that conversation briefing can wait.

They all are already on the way of extracting us.So,better not to disturb them.

The whole ride passed as the narrowly conscious one among the 50 girls and trying to regain my strength and sense as much as I can manage by deep and slow breaths.I believe I've been injected for a less number compared to others since I haven't fought or caused any mishap except that one time.

Fortunately, that she devil hadn't tried to mess with my hair and only took off my face makeup and dress when I was senseless.And that nasty women dared to touch and ridicule my body as if I'm not a human but an animal flesh getting measured for selling.

What kind of monstrosity is this.I thought disgusted trying to warm my cold body by folding my tied legs and pressing my back against the hard surface.

I guessed from the lack of light behind my blindfolded lids that it was almost night time when we all were loaded in the truck.

As night increased, the chill of the breeze increased pricking my exposed skin.I fought off the dizziness that was looming over me due to the combination of exhaustion and after effects of drug.

To keep myself awake, I untied my hand rope after fumbling for some time.Quickly,I took off my blindfold blinking a few times to adjust with the thin light ray coming from the window located behind the driver's seat.

Finding myself seated at the further end from the door as other girls remained huddled together tied and senseless.Loosing the knots in my legs since it's invisible due to the darkness, I again blindfolded my eyes loosely and tied my hands behind flimsily.

Remaining seated for some more time,I finally heard the braking of the truck.Hearing the driver climbing down from his seat shutting off the door,I inaudibly muttered under my breath about halting on a location. David informed me that I'm now positioned in the AI sea port and they've departed for getting us.

"How long will it take to reach here?" I breathed out hearing some heavy footsteps lingering outside.

"Approximately 1 hour. Please hold up till then."David replied as I muttered an inaudible okay gathering my thoughts.

My relaxed stance stiffen hearing now heavy footsteps echoing outside the trunk.Remaining still, I heard the clanking sounds realising the opening of the truck door.

"Who do we need to take for hanging?"I heard an Italian accent asking as I tensed in my position not understanding the situation.

"A blonde chick.She's the only dressed one in a white dress.Others are half naked.Go inspect inside." I heard a Russian accented man responding as I instantly remembered the only one except the chained one to whom I had responded that day when she inquired where we were.

Why they're taking her? And what does they mean by hanging? Millions question went through my mind as I continued to tug at my hand ropes ensuring that it can be untied within a second.