~SEVENTEEN~

I leaned ahead my upper body near Mr Ivano causing him to stiffen in his position."We're supposed to act like intimately sexual here,not like bodyguards with stick up on ass, cara."I breathlessly whispered near his ear letting my breath fan over his skin. Immediately, I felt his left arm encircling around my waist increasing our close proximity.

Followed by the increase of my heart beat.

"Is that so,Belle?"He huskily responded now turning his face as his lips almost touched mine.I smiled seductively nodding my head while my gaze remained locked with his burning orbs.

"I'll be reckless with your spy.Assert your dominance after I complete my flirty facade."I whispered out the words near his lips feeling his sensuous gaze enkindling my insides.

Without waiting for his response,I moved away my face and watched the same person again arriving with our drinks.Just as he leaned down and placed the drinks over the small round table, I pulled the guy closer by tugging his neck tie causing his eyes to widen at my behavior.

"Bring a chessboard here,will you Mr.?" I seductively whispered nearing him and glancing upwards to catch the prey's focus fixed on us.

"Noah."the spy squeaked out flushed causing me to focus my gaze over the now flushed face. With a sweet smile, I removed my hold from his necktie causing him to stumble away sending a quick glance over Mr Ivano. Not minding him,I again looked upwards sensing Noah leaving away for the task I asked for.

It's better for Noah to remain unaware about my facade since the situation will look quite realistic from third point of view.

Abruptly, my face was turned aside now facing the owner of charcoal eyes whose orbs was now blazed with want as he firmly gripped the nape of my neck nearing our faces.

Is he actually jealous or pretending?

"That was quite bold of you,tesoro.I wonder what bewitching words your uttered to that scarlett face." He concluded teasingly grazing his lips with my lower lip. Unconsciously,I licked my lips causing his orbs to darken while his other arm around my waist pulled me on his thigh.

Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his neck meeting his burning gaze with wide eyes."We are supposed to act intimate and passionate,si?So,I'm aiding you for that cause." He lasciviously whispered in my right ear leaving a butterfly kiss at my earlobe.

I bite my lower lip hard finding it extremely difficult to normally breath or calm my erratic heart.

I'm completely captivated by his whole presence.

My nerves skyrocketed as I felt his lips trailing down beside my neck almost caressing my flesh while his hold on my nape remained firm.I opened my mouth breathlessly as foreign sensations swim through my skin and insides.

"Our replacement muse has arrived."I heard him whispering after placing a feathery kiss on my neck.I gasped lightly at the tingling sensation of his kiss.Just he was about to move towards my shoulder to wreck my insides more,I grabbed his face pulling him near my face.I leaned towards his mouth nearly letting my lips touch with his warm ones while he dragged his hand sensually from my neck and spreading his palm on my bare back.

Plotting to provoke him feeling more tingles spreading through my spine,I quickly placed my lips at the corner of his mouth. Within a blink, I distanced our faces as I turned ahead fortunately seeing Noah coming with the required resources.

Aza, is all of these are a pretending from your part?I distractedly thought sensing Mr.Ivano increase his pressure on my waist indicating his disapproval.