PROLOGUE

Ten years ago

The lifeless duplex bungalow was eerily silent.As if there is no soul present here. The forest surrounding the house reflects the silence of bungalow, soulless.

But three soul is present inside, excluding me,outside the gate.

Waiting. Anticipating for something.

It didn't seem like they were being like this for the arrival of my sorry excuse of a father with this anticipation.

Finally,the arrival of 2 cars breaking their anticipation.

First unusual thing.Father doesn't use 2 car for arriving in his hidden safe home.

Until,there it is.

A hostage.

Here comes another unusual thing. A first young teenage boy being hostage & also present in my father's safe haven.

Someone whose dead is evident without second thought.

You see,my pathetic father usually brings some beaten old mans to kill here when they fail to do his biddings.I never witnessed the murder,but I just know.His sick twisted mind enjoys to bath his safe abode occasionally with some bloods.

But the young boy, he's not beaten to pulp.Bruised but not beaten.I watched the guards hurriedly pulling the body from the car and nearing below my second floor room,over our small parking house.

"Non ucciderlo adesso. Valutalo con i lividi ma tienilo in vita. Andrò ad assicurarmi che il padre di questo badtardo abbia assicurarmi il mio traffico di droga. Dopo aver ottenuto I soldi dall affare,dirò loro la posizione e allo stesso tempo brucerò questa casa insieme e entrambi i bastardi."
(Don't kill him now. Size him up with bruises but keep him alive. I'll go and ensure that this bastard's father ensured my drug trafficking deal. After I get the money from the deal,I'll tell them this location & also at the same time burn this house along with both bastards).

My father's cold instructions to guards should be a shock to me, clearly calling me a bastard & also wanting to remove me as his burden.

But it didn't.

He was dead to me since I got to understand this world.I never had any father whatsoever.

Finishing his instructions ,I observed him quickly walking to his car and driving away while one guard started to wake up the unconscious guy roughly in the middle of burning sun.Another started spreading kerosene over the whole house, pouring some over the bruised guy. The other one kept monitoring the house & then joining the task of kerosene spilling inside the house.

So my time to elope from this torturous brick walls was determined at thirteen years old.Much earlier than I thought.But it's alright since my father was dumbly confident enough to keep three guards for a beaten tied guy.

A first & last thanks to him for neglecting my existence.

Quickly watching the three guards having their fun time beating & sizing the guy along with weeds & smoking cigarettes having fun in destroying their body functions,I made a rough messy plan my thirteen year self can conjure.

Today I'll find out the truth of my mother's word whether I actually got a higher IQ or not.Just thinking about her instinctively made my hand move towards the golden rose pendant around my neck, which used to belong my mother.

I miss her.I miss her so very much.

Shutting down my windows and thoughts,I walked over my washroom door locking it too. Looking around my average lifeless room, I quickly grabbed my backpack beneath the bed which I had kept ready for my near future escape since three years, wearing my worn out dusted black hoodie, legging & a converse.Tying my mid length dark brunette locks in a tight bun,I put on my hoodie headpiece and covered my face with the black mask I brought from my secret city adventures.