Chapter 46

Sohyun's POV

Everything has been prepared, even his parents have arrived last night but Tae isn't allowing me to meet them, it makes me wonder if he is embarrassed to take me in front of his parents. However he keeps on saying that he don't like to neither meet them nor let me meet them. He didn't even give them a glance when we meet them a while ago; he accompanied me till Jennie's makeup room and vanished. I was with Jennie and she had called special makeup artist for today. I was all prepared for wedding; I chose a simple white dress that goes perfect with my white heels.

"Lucas was saying he will reach to wedding at time but I hope he will keep his words" Jennie spoke as soon as her makeup was done.

"Did you talk to him? He wasn't picking my calls yesterday." I replied shocked. I tried to call him yesterday but he wasn't picking, I wanted to tell him about Jennie's wedding which he can't miss.

"Maybe he was busy; he told me their concert got cancelled due to some issues." She added while signaling me to help her with the dress.

"Wow, the dress is really beautiful." I was surprised when I saw the dress; it was really the most beautiful thing I have seen in my life.

"Will you believe if I say Jin designed it for me?"

"Don't tell me he was confident about marrying you this year?"

"He always thought about getting married so he was always ready for marriage, you know it's not easy to prepare for marriage overnight and in my mind I had lots of wishes but you won't believe, all my wishes were fulfilled in one day. Starting from dress Jin had kept everything set. I think he had been preparing for a long time." I listened to her with a big smile on my face. I could not help but be happy with her life. I am happy that she got everything unlike me who is facing obstacles in every turning point of my life.

"What about you did Taehyung proposed you?" she asked me suddenly.

I had no other way than to shake my head.

"Why is he so slow? He faced so many things and finally you are able to get back together but all he does is waste time but..."

My phone rang and Jennie stopped talking, I thought she had something to say to me but I had to pick the call as it was from mom. "It's mom, wait a bit" I told Jennie and went out to pick the call.

"I am already at the venue and there is no face I know, I am feeling lonely, can you come down and stay with me?" I could hear my mom tensed I could clearly understand her, so I informed Jennie about going down to help my mom.

When I arrived at the hall, I saw my mom standing alone and far from the crowd and she walked towards me as soon as she saw me.

"Yah- why didn't you say that all the guests will be rich and famous, what if I make a mistake that would put you in a difficult position?" my heart ached when I saw her worrying so much for me.

"Mom, why do you always look down on yourself? You have known Jennie for so long; will she be happy if you didn't come on her wedding? And yes you would never put me in trouble as you are my pretty mom." Just when I finished I saw Lucas entering the hall, "Mom follow me."

"Yah- you baby giant, why didn't you pick my calls?" I glared at him as soon as he was in front of me standing tall in black suit.

"It was out of battery," I felt as if he was lying as he was trying to avoid my eyes. I was to push him more but them mom arrived, "I am never going to leave you from side" she pulled him by his hand.

"Mom, you weren't doing this when you saw me?" I questioned when my dragged Lucas.

"You aren't a star" Mom replied smiling creepily. Now even mom started betraying me, I smiled while Lucas returned and told me to give me my phone as his phone ran out of battery.

"I forgot it in Jennie's makeup room, I will bring it for you, can you stay with mom, she may act tough but I know she is really nervous." He nodded and I left to get my phone.

"Oh you came back?" Jennie spoke as she saw me entering the room.

"I will be real quick this time, Lucas has arrived and he needs my phone."

"Isn't he coming to meet me?" She sounded disappointed.

"I told him to stay with my mom; she is feeling lonely down in the hall."

"Ahh" She left the sigh of relief.

"I will be back" as soon as I left the room, I got a call and the screen showed it was Suga.

Taehyung's POV

Today is the day, I have prepared everything and I hope it goes as I have planned. I have booked a hall right next to Jennie's wedding hall. Jin was busy with his wedding preparation and all I had was Jimin by my side, he helped me with all the decorations and I even prepared a couple ring.

Jennie told me Sohyun's dream proposal and I prepared all accordingly, I am not good with descriptions but I think the overall decoration was excellent.

I dropped her to Jennie's makeup room and was returning to meet Jin but my father stood in front of me, "Taehyung-ah, now you don't even greet me? What an arrogant kid? Are you really going to keep on playing around?"

"I am not playing around; do you know that I have built up an empire bigger than yours? You took grandma from me, you blackmailed me with Jennie and Sohyun and you even tried your best to destroy my business, still you are not satisfied?" I could feel my eyes getting wet; my heart always ached when he appeared in front of me.

"Are you still angry with me?" Did I hear him say that? I could not believe my ears. I felt like it was a dream.

"Yes, you heard it right, I now know I was wrong, I was wrong that I ignored my family, but I promise, I made all this for you and Jennie, however in the journey of making money, I forgot the fact that my kids needed parents more than money. Now that I am old and I don't have anyone by my side, I regret all the things I have done, I regret for not being a good father and I know that you can't forgive us but please don't act like we don't exist."

"Appa... Please don't be like this...." I was speechless and my tears weren't stopping so I just hugged him. "I am sorry dad, for not being an ideal son and forgive me for ignoring you for so long." I didn't know I had this side, my anger towards him for this many years vanished into this air.

"Where is mom?" I asked when we started feeling awkward as we were never in a situation like this.

"Ah- I forgot to tell you, she went to meet Sohyun's mother to talk about you and Sohyun."

"WHAT?" this was the second shock I am getting today.

"We want to make up for the 5 years of pain we have caused and when are you going to ask her for marriage, I really want to hold my grandson." I blushed when I heard his statement.

"I am going to ask her for marriage today but let me inform you that you are going to become grandpa soon."

"What do you mean by that?" it was his turn to be shocked. "Do you mean Sohyun is pregnant?" I shook my head, "Then Jennie?"

"Wah- I must note this day, today is my happiest day." He then walked toward the hall while I headed for my preparation.

*******

Sorry for Updating so late, Its just that I am stuck with my semester end exams, I will try my best to update sooner, Happy New Year, though it is a bit late.