Chapter 47

Sohyun's POV

"Hey, after long time," I picked Suga's call.

"Yes, I know right." He sounded low.

"I heard the concert was cancelled, so you are back right?"

He didn't answer, instead, "I want to talk with you about something important..." Just then Jennie called me from behind.

"Sorry I need to go, I am attending my best friend's wedding, I promise to meet you tomorrow." I replied as fast as I could and I could hear him sigh on the other end.

"Okay...Suga..." I could clearly recognize that voice belonged to Jungkook. What the hell was that? He sounded drunk and Jungkook never drinks. Leaving my thoughts aside I need to go back to Jennie and the head for Lucas.

Lucas's POV

I was completely lost thinking about how to say Sohyun about everything. I wanted her to have a happy life but I can't keep this from her, she has to know this. I kept on thinking about this situation; Suga wasn't talking to me while I was filled with guilt towards Jungkook. I wanted to tell her as soon as I met her but Aunty dragged me with her. I took out my phone to find it out of battery, I lied to Sohyun but it ended up true. I wanted to ask my manager to help me pick up the gift I have ordered for Jennie, moreover help me charge my phone. I asked for her phone but maybe today wasn't my day, Sohyun had also left her phone in Jennie's makeup room. I want to go with her but she told me to stay with her mom.

I was sitting with Aunty when a familiar woman approached us, "Are you Sohyun' mother?" Aunt's eyes got enlarged but soon managed to nod.

The woman was dressed really lavishly and seemed shiny. I could sense they were rich. I bowed and greeted her.

"I am Taehyung's mother. Nice to meet you, I really want to talk about our kid's marriage..." their talk was going really well and soon Mr. Kim also joined them and I took that chance to head looking for Jennie and Sohyun.

I found them in makeup room, "WOW, the dress is so beautiful that it is making you pretty," I teased Jennie and I could see her frown.

"Yah- shut up you kept on stealing the bridesmaid from the bride and you have the guts to say I am not pretty." She talked back.

"Yah- don't tease her, don't make her spoil her face when it's time for the wedding," I laughed while Jennie was teasing me back.

"Sohyun-ah lend me your phone, I need to call my manager." She handed me the phone and I called my manager and handed her back.

I tried to talk to Sohyun about Jungkook but Taehyung entered the room to inform us about the ceremony. I think it isn't the right time, I should talk to her after the wedding and I think it is the only way I can have a better talk with her.

-Time skipped-

The wedding was almost over, Jennie was ready to throw her bouquet but Sohyun was nowhere to be seen. We discussed earlier that we will make Sohyun catch the bouquet.

Moreover, I haven't told her about Jungkook's situation and if she hears it from another person I am sure she will be getting hurt and she would never forgive for hiding this from her.

"Lucas, where is Sohyun?" Taehyung came towards me.

"She didn't tell anything to me." I replied.

"Jennie and Jin will leave for honeymoon right after the function and she is nowhere to be found, Jennie is also searching for her." Taehyung was surely worried.

"Try calling her," I said and the first person I could think of right now was Suga. I think he called her to tell her everything but where, I need to know the exact location.

I tried Suga's number but it was turned off, I tried calling Jungkook but he wasn't picking. "Now I am completely lost. I should have tried to talk with her earlier, it's my fault." I murmured to myself but I guess it was loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"What do you mean by that?" He started questioning me and I had no other way than to tell him the truth.

He tried to process everything, "It can't happen, I thought finally we will be happy but now this is happening and I don't think Sohyun will be able to lead a peaceful life if she comes to know of the truth." I could see tears in his eyes; he was at the verge of crying.

Just the Jimin arrived, "It's time for Jennie and Jin's flight, I think you need to see them off as I can't see Sohyun around you should go talk to them."

"He is right Hyung, if Jennie comes to know about this she will refuse to leave" I added and Taehyung tried his best to act cool. We bided good bye to them and started searching for Sohyun.

I told Aunty to go home while we go search for Sohyun at Suga and Jungkook's place. Aunty was really worried but I managed to convince her to go home.

I could see Taehyung was really tensed; he was acting restless and kept on telling me to keep calling Jungkook till the point where the other side said it was out of reach.

I could not help but pity them, is the fate playing games with this 3 innocent people's lives.

Suga's house was locked while IU told us Jungkook wasn't home and he is not telling her anything. She even added that Jungkook have started drinking and arrives home late.

"Jungkook hates drinking," I spoke automatically.

We left no stones unturned but didn't even get a slightest clue on her. Finally Taehyung broke down, it was now dark and we have arrived back at where we started the wedding hall.

"Why is it happening to us? Why?" Taehyung shouted and frustration was clearly visible.

"Don't worry hyung, I think she will be safe." I tried to comfort him but my statement didn't convince myself.

"How can I not worry when she is not answering my call or the texts?" He took out his phone and opens the last message he had sent to Sohyun, it states, "Sohyun-ah, I have to tell you something can you come to next hall?"

He still didn't get her reply.

"I need to search her, I can't stay like this," he stood up again but instantly fell back on the floor as he was too tried to get up. I tried to convince him to take a bit of rest but he wasn't listening to me at all.

Just then Jimin came running towards us, "I got some information about Sohyun." Taehyung's eyes instantly lit up and I could see he was really happy and relieved.

"Take me to her..." he didn't even complete the sentence before falling flat on the ground.

"Jimin Hyung, let's take him to hospital first." We quickly headed to the City Hospital.

Sohyun's POV

Just as the wedding was about to be over and Jennie was about to throw her bouquet, I got a call again from Suga. I want to gather to catch the bouquet but I need to answer this call first.

"Hello, Suga I am a bit busy..." before I could complete I could hear him catching his breath to talk with me.

"What happened?" I asked out of concern

"Sohyun-ah, can you come to City Hospital Jungkook got into accident and there are lots of things you should know.

******

Since my exams have completed I will try to upload rest of the chapters as fast as I can, Thank you for reading and if you have liked this chapter don't forget to vote.