Chapter 10

Taehyung’s POV

I woke up early to visit Grandma and then move to meet Sohyun, she said she will finish her work at 12.

“Visiting home?” Jimin spoke with his still in sleep voice.

“Yes”

“Won’t you invite me?”

“No, I have an appointment after that"

“wah, so clever, your appointment must be with Sohyun right? You are really fast, leaving your best friend after getting girlfriend.”

“Now, don’t start your emotional blackmailing, I stay with you all day and night and you still have the guts to complain about me leaving you.”

“Okay … but introduce me to her next time you meet her”

“Never, I still remember that you also liked her. I am never going to let you steal her from me.”

“Don’t you trust your best friend, I am disappointed with you Taehyung,” he started making long face and walked towards bathroom.

“I am just joking, I will introduce you to her next time we meet.” I shouted behind his leaving figure and saw him showing me okay sign with smile on his face. I really enjoy teasing Jimin, he just goes with my flow and we usually end up laughing till our stomach hurts.

I walked out of the campus smiling; suddenly a girl approached me,
“Hi”

“Do you know me?”

“We are in same department, don’t you recognize me? I am Kim Yejin”

“I am sorry, but I will know you if we meet again. So, if you don’t have anything I need to leave.”

“Wait, I need to confess, I like you from the day I have seen you on the fresher’s gathering...”

I cut her short before she could continue,
“I am sorry, I want you to stop, I have a girlfriend and I love her a lot. Even if I don’t have a girlfriend we wouldn’t have anything to do with each other, let me come straight to the point I am not interested in you.”

“You are really straight forward”

“I know I am and if you are done I am leaving, I have lots of work to do” I left her behind, it been a usual activity for me and Jimin say that I have mastered in rejecting a girl.

I took a taxi and arrived home, “I am home, Grandma”

“The most awaited day of the week finally came, my baby is here” Grandma was waiting for me on the sofa as usual.

“You came early today? Come join us for breakfast and Grandma, Maid had prepared your special tea, drink while it is still hot.” Jennie spoke coming out of the kitchen with breakfast.

“Yes, I have an appointment today and what about you? You don’t wake up this early at weekend.” I didn’t tell her that my appointment is with Sohyun, I think she is going to hang on with me if I tell her that I am meeting her best friend and I don’t want her to be the third wheel.

“Same here I am also going to meet my friend”

“You mean Sohyun?”

“No, another friend of mine”

“Oh!” to be honest I felt relieved.

Jennie’s POV

“You mean Sohyun?”

“No, another friend of mine.” I am not going to tell him that I am meeting Sohyun, I don’t know why but I get a tough feeling that he is going to follow me there and I don’t want him to disturb us.

After breakfast grandma insisted on watching television, so we sat in front of TV and watched latest running man episode, we had a hearty laugh. It was 11 am when I stood up to get ready while Taehyung was sitting with Grandma talking about his studies at college.

I wore my most simple dress, I know if I am going out with Sohyun I need to wear a simple dress if I don’t want to look overdressed. When I was all done and walked out of room to leave I saw Taehyung still talking with Grandma, “I am leaving”

“Okay, but remember to return home before it gets dark” Grandma warned.

“Okay, Grandma” I went to her and kissed her forehead and waved her bye.

I went to bus stop and waited for the bus, I saw Taehyung heading to bus stop. I don’t want to let him know where I am heading to so I quickly took taxi.

The time wasn’t exactly 12, with respect to the hot weather I decided to buy an ice cream for us. I had ice cream in my hands and walking towards the café, but I saw a familiar figure sitting at the counter talking with Sohyun.