Chapter 27

Sohyun’s POV

“Omma, we are leaving” I shouted to my mom who was watching TV.

“Sohyun-ah, take good care of yourself and Jungkook, did you take your phone?” she shouted just before Jungkook crossed the doorstep. It is daily routine of Jungkook forgetting his phone everywhere he goes.

“Thank you, Omma! I don’t know what I will do without you” Jungkook quickly turned back to pick his phone and hugged Omma.

“Bye, Omma and if you need anything from the market call me, I will bring it while returning from the work.” we bided goodbye and left for work.

“Yah- I told you, you don’t have to drop me” I complain to Jungkook but he kept on insisting.

“I don’t know why but my shooting got cancelled, Manager hyung says that the new CEO is arriving today so he wants to meet all the actors and actresses, I hope the CEO won’t be an old man giving long lectures.” Jungkook talked non-stop while driving.

“Will IU be there?” Lee Ji-eun, popularly known by the name IU is a pretty actress under same label. I don’t know why I don’t like the way she keeps acting clingy on Jungkook. I accept that I am jealous but Jungkook always make me feel at peace by saying that she is his childhood friend Kim Mang Tae’s girlfriend. But I have never met that friend of him as he stays abroad.

“Of course she will be, as we are under same label. Sohyun-ah I smell something burning”

“What?” I instantly checked my surrounding to see Jungkook smiling cheekily.

“You are jealous right,” I didn’t reply to him, I was a bit upset and his trick made me more uncomfortable.

He stopped the car and turned to me, “Yah- don’t you trust me?”

“I trust you that why I am not saying anything, if I didn’t trust you, you would have been dumped on the day I met your best friend’s girlfriend IU”

“That’s like my girl, now give me a kiss as we are about to reach office, we need to part our ways after that.” Jungkook wasn’t the type to give up without getting what he wanted; I had to lean forward to give him a light peck on his cheek but he turned his face and the peck landed on his lips.

“I love you and don’t forget to call me when you get off the work” Jungkook don’t get tired repeating same line every day just before we arrive our office.

“I will get off here today,” I suddenly thought of buying a coffee for my colleagues as we don’t know when our meeting will end.

“Sohyun-ah, all people at work knows about us and they even signed a contract with company to never say anything to outside world about the actors and actresses under the label, you know that still why are you trying to hide our relation.” I could hear the utter disappointment in his voice.

“Why are you so silly? I know they aren’t going to leak about us and I am getting off here so that I can buy coffee for my colleagues at work, we don’t have any idea about today’s meeting and moreover we don’t know how long it will take so…” he didn’t let me complete.

“Okay, my princess. You can get off the car here but never think of getting off my life. I will never let you go”

“You really have learned how to flirt”

“And see who is the teacher.” I could not control but have a hearty laugh. I got off the car and waved. I am always worried about what if we get into some scandals, it could be really toxic and could end Jungkook’s career but he keeps on saying that dating isn’t a crime and he has the right to date the girl he loves.

He still leads a carefree life and I try to be as cheerful as I could. I bought coffee for six of us and walked towards the building. Just then a blue car passed by me, “He must be the new CEO, I have heard that his looks are no less that Jeon Jungkook, let’s go have a sight of him” I heard two girls who were walking in front of me.

No one can match my Jungkook, I smiled at my own thought. How could I fall this hard for him?

The car stopped just in front of the entrance and I could see that CEO has gathered enough fan girls around the car. What a busy life? I pity him as I have seen how difficult it is to have lots of fans, Jungkook loves his fans so much that he don’t feel the pain during fan sign and later complains when he reach home. It is really difficult to have lots of fan.

I ignored the crowd and walked directly to my office, on the way I met Jung Seri, I gave her coffee with greetings. Then Kim Yeri, she was one of the closest friends of mine in the office I finished distributing all the coffee and the last one was for our Chief Editor Ms. Bae Suzy, who is beautiful and also has brain.

“Thank you Sohyun-shi” even her voice is so sweet. It would have been better if she was an actress; I keep on thinking about this when I see her. I walked back to my table and turned towards Yeri who was busy in her phone, “Yah- leave the phone when you are at work”

“I can’t leave today, did you know that we are going to have new CEO and he is just our age.”

“When will you stop drooling over men?”

“When I get someone like Jungkook, you must be satisfied keeping nation’s husband in your hands” This is the real Yeri who would start to tease me as soon as she takes her glance off the phone screen.

“I know Idols can’t date but what do you think about professor, I have a handsome friend who is professor at the ***university.

Just when we were discussing over the blind date, Ms. Bae came out of her cabin, “We have meeting with new CEO lets head out”

We headed to the conference room, I sat next to Yeri and she kept on asking me about the professor, who is obviously RM.

We were all settled and waiting for CEO, maybe as always he is going to be late, I laughed at Yeri’s silly jokes and was enjoying whispering to each other, when the door opened and revealed the man I never wanted to see. He had grown taller but still had that stunning figure. His neatly kept hair and the suit he had worn had really made him have the CEO look. But his eyes were same, I could never believe that I person with those eyes have cheated on me. “Kim Taehyung” I don’t know why but his name automatically came on my lips when I saw him, I could even feel the tears glands working in my eyes but I controlled myself, he don’t mean anything to me.

“Do you know him?” Yeri whispered when she heard me murmuring his name.

“No, I don’t, you must have heard wrong” He was the one who took me to hospital that day but it must be all because of his guilt of leaving me. Now he must be married, Jennie mentioned about his engagement but who cares I am also happy with Jungkook.