Chapter 34

Jungkook’s POV

I tried calling Sohyun yesterday but she wasn’t picking the phone, I am worried about her but on the other hand, I thought, as usual she must have fallen asleep or is writing her scripts leaving the phone in silent mode. I woke up with a call from manager Hyung, “Jungkook-ah, you need to pack your things. The schedule for shooting abroad is preponed, we need to get there by tonight.”

“What do you mean by tonight?”

“It is as you have heard, I don’t know why but the producer wants the scenes in New York to be shot first”

“Okay! Can you come to help me with packing? I need to go to Sohyun’s house to return her car.”

“Yah- why do you always use her car when you have your own” he started nagging.

“So that I get another reason to see her face” I replied and cut the call without waiting for his reply.

I got up and took a brief shower and headed to Sohyun’s house with the excuse to return her car.

Sohyun’s POV

“Why is Jennie here?” Tae shouted looking at me, I think he have sensed that I have told her that he in Korea.

“Yah- Jennie is also here, I am feeling as if I am back to being 18 years old handsome, cute and totally sexy guy, Sohyun-ah lets hangout when she arrives here” Lucas shouted from the dining table.

“Who was that handsome, cute and sexy guy?” My mom asked sarcastically and I tried my best to hold the laugh.

“Yah- Tae, are you not going to eat breakfast?” I shouted at him who was still staring at the news.

But in the flash of seconds I received a hit on head, “He is older than you, and your best friend’s brother and you talk down to him?” My mom was looking at me with her eyes filled with rage. “Sorry, Taehyung-ah, she is a bit careless”

I eyed Tae angrily but I could see him coming to the table with smile on his face. I am not leaving this jerk; he made me get scolding so early in the morning.

Mom was about to continue however the doorbell came to the rescue, I stood up and went to open the door and to my surprise it was Jungkook.

“Why are you here?” words unintentionally got out of my mouth.

“Why do you sound so unhappy? You are not usually like this, my shooting got cancelled but I am going abroad for a week for shooting and I came to return your car” He spoke while taking off his shoes at the doorway. He came inside speaking casually about me not picking his calls nor replying his messages and then he suddenly stopped when he saw the thing that I was scared he might see.

I wanted to explain but there was nothing to explain,
“Jungkook-ah, you are here just in time, come lets have breakfast together.” Mom invited but Lucas and Tae seemed uncomfortable. Lucas usually wasn’t like this but I don’t know why he is acting like this today.

“Yes kookie, join us” I invited smiling at him. He took no time to nod but this time he held my hands while walking to the table. I could clearly see that Tae was not happy at all and Lucas ignored it.

“Mom, I won’t be here for a week, I will miss your foods” Jungkook complained cutely.

“Where are you going?” mom was shocked as he didn’t have any plans of going abroad yesterday.

“My schedule changed a bit, and Lucas, will you help me look after her when I am not here? I am afraid that some wolf might attack her” Jungkook spoke turning to Lucas.

“Who knows I might be the wolf?” Lucas joked but then turned serious when Jungkook didn’t respond to his joke and replied, “At you service mister”

I could feel this cold aura between the guy who was sitting next to me and the guy who was sitting across me. After breakfast Jungkook received a call from his manager and he got up to leave. I walked out with him to see him off.

“I will miss you” I spoke holding his arms but he didn’t respond.

“Sohyun-ah, were you with Tae last night?” Jungkook asked out of nowhere.

“Yes, but Lucas and mom was also there” I tried to explain.

“Sohyun-ah, do you know that I love you a lot? I know you won’t do anything that would hurt me but why do I feel like you are changing these days, you forget to call me when you go to bed and today you didn’t think it was important to tell me that he is staying in your house.” Jungkook blurted out what he had in his mind.

“He isn’t going to stay here, I brought him yesterday as he wasn’t in the condition to tell me his address, Lucas and Tae were drunk as hell in the restaurant and I went to get them and that’s all” I further explained but Jungkook wasn’t convinced.

“Your mom asked me if I can let him use the guest room, I even saw him wearing my clothes, I wasn’t able to refuse, she told me that he is your best friend’s brother and we need to help him as he is staying in hotel.” Wow what is this mess? Mom didn’t discuss about this to me. I couldn’t believe that we are going to share same roof, I can’t handle this now.

“Mom didn’t say anything like this to me” I was completely shocked.

“Sohyun-ah, I have agreed to your mom but I need some alone time to think about us. I can let him use my room, can also give him my clothes but not you.” Jungkook hugged and kissed me on my forehead.

“He will be leaving soon, Jennie have already reached here to take him back. And keep in your mind that I only love you” I added but his mood wasn’t lifted. Why do I get this feeling that my life will take u-turn again? What did I do in my past life to deserve this kind of fate?

I kept on watching his back till he got on his car and vanished far off the road.

****
Sorry for late update and hope you liked this chapter...
Enjoy!!!