Chapter 29

Sohyun’s POV

This can’t be happening, why did he come back? He can’t do this. I wasn’t able to focus during the meeting and his stares made me shiver. I walked out, I was having trouble, I could feel my legs weak and all I could think was Jungkook must have met him. They had meeting just before us, it isn’t a big deal, I kept on consoling myself but my actions and words weren’t matching. The tears kept on flowing, I took out my phone and dialed Jungkook’s number but before the first ring, a thought struck me, he must be shooting then my index finger automatically pressed red button. I don’t want to be the stumbling block in his career.

“Sohyun-ah…” Yeri called as soon as she saw me, “Yah- are you feeling sick? Why are you crying?”

“I want to go home; can you inform Ms. Bae in my place?” I walked out of the office without replying Yeri’s question. On the way I kept on thinking about the reason of Tae’s return. What is he planning? I got inside the elevator and pressed ground floor but just before the door got completely shut, it opened again viewing a familiar figure and I didn’t want to see him moreover let him see my tears I want to completely ignore him. I tried to walk out but I was late as the elevator stated moving.

“How are you Sohyun-ah?” his voice was still same and when he calls my name I could feel it was filled with love. He always calls my name in a way that no other would call. But I am not going to get swayed, I love Jungkook and I can never hurt.

“I am happy” I tried to keep my reply short as my voice was ready to break the next moment but after replying I regretted replying, I would have been better if I had remained silent.

“I am happy to see you happy but …” I didn’t let him continue.

“Please, don’t confuse me, I am leading a simple life and I am dating a nice guy, I don’t want to hurt him and if you are expecting something from me, I am sorry I have moved on.” I spoke everything in one breathe.

I walked out as soon as the door opened without watching what was ahead and that was the greatest mistake, I bumped with the guy who was waiting outside, I fell flat on the ground, what an embarrassing moment? I don’t want Tae to see me this situation.

“Are you okay?” without wasting a minute Tae quickly came towards me and helped me get up, the guy also apologized but I know it was my fault.

“I am okay” I quickly freed my hands from his and again started to walk away from him, “Wait Sohyun-ah, I need to tell you something” I could hear him call but I wasn’t the one to listen to him. Furthermore Tae also wasn’t the one to give up, I don’t know what he had to say but i wasn’t in the mood to listen to him.

He finally caught up when I arrived at the parking lot, “Sohyun-ah, you have to listen to me!” He shouted and held my hands tightly that it was hurting me.

“Tae, stop acting like a toxic ex-boyfriend, you were the one to leave me and now you return out of nowhere and tries to talk with me, I have nothing to talk with you” I tried my best to free myself but he was too strong for me.

“Sohyun-ah, you called me Tae, did you know how long have I waited for you hear you say this? No other girl calls me the way you do and the love in your voice, I can feel it, that means you still have feelings for me” he sounded hopeful.

“No, I don’t love you and I don’t have any feelings for you. I am going to marry my boyfriend and lead a happy life.” I spoke back, I don’t want to have any weird ideas.

“Prove it, prove that you have moved on and you don’t have any feelings for me like I have for you. If you prove it to me, I will leave happily without any worries from your life. I also want you to be happy.” He sounded sad but we are in this situation, all thanks to him.

“Why should I prove to you?” I tried to avoid his gaze.

“I am not convinced that you have moved on so easily” his excuse was silly but I still had to play on as he wasn’t leaving my hands and now I have gave up trying to free myself.

“You can get married but when I say I have a boyfriend you can’t believe that I have moved on, Tae… ah- sorry Mr. Kim Taehyung, please leave me alone and go back to your wife” I pleaded but he gave me an odd reaction. What does that mean?

Before he could answer, in a blink Jungkook appeared from nowhere and punched Tae in the face, “Stay away from her, she is mine”

********
Sorry for the short chapter and slow update... Hope you will like the upcoming twists and turns, so to know more stay tuned 👍👍👍