Chapter 43

Lucas's POV

I don't know what happened to them but I wanted her to forget the pain she was going through. This was the second time I am seeing her like this, I never thought they would breakup, after Taehyung hyung told me his side of story, I automatically started to think what will happen if Jungkook and Sohyun breaks up.

She agreed to go to bar, I told her that it would make her forget the tough things going in her life, I don't know its success rate but I have strong confidence that it will help.

Sohyun wasn't a heavy drinker, after few glasses she started shouting, "Yah- Lucas, you are a great liar"

"What did I do?" I asked innocently.

"You told me that I could drown my sorrows with alcohol but I realized that sorrow knows how to swim, how can I drown them? I still feel pain in my heart" she spoke with her half opened eyes.

I was speechless; I could not give her the answer.

"Lucas, call Tae for me, I need to talk with him" I don't know why she asked me to call Taehyung hyung when the person she should call was Jungkook.

"Do you mean Jungkook?" I asked.

"How can that Jerk return after five years and make me so uncomfortable? I can't forgive him but today I realized I acted just like him, I didn't share my worries and problems with Jungkook as I thought he would be worried because of me. Was Tae going through same situation when he decided all the things by himself?"

That's when I realized that Sohyun has always loved Taehyung, she was never able to forget her first love. I knew what she was going to say next, I quickly called Taehyung, I want him to hear all this things.

Taehyung's POV

I can't forget her; no, I don't want to forget her. She was my first and she will be my last, I will keep on waiting for her. Lucas offered to help me, even Jennie and Jin wanted to help but I don't want Sohyun to return to me because of the pressure her friends are giving. I want her to come to me willingly, that's the only way we could have happy ending. I love her, if she is willing to stay by my side, I promise to give her all the happiness and love isn't about keeping her next to you but to consider her happiness as my happiness. I am giving her full freedom.

I was going through her pictures when my phone rang, it was lucas I immediately picked the call.

"I am happy for Jungkook, he deserved someone who loved him with all her heart, I was guilty all this time as I kept on thinking about Tae, I tried to forget Tae, I want to give him all he deserved but my heart wants different. It keeps on beating fast when I see Tae, that's when I realized that I am not able to forget Tae. I didn't want to see his face as he keeps on making me feel guilty, when I was with him I felt as if I was cheating on Jungkook. I kept getting feeling that I never felt for Jungkook. His stares are enough to make me lose my mind... What should I do now? I am hurt that Jungkook broke my heart but what pains me more is that I am not able to forget Tae." All this time I kept on listening silently. At first I thought Lucas had mistakenly entered my number but I couldn't help listening when I heard Sohyun talking.

I could hear her cry on the other end, "See the tears comes out automatically when I think about Taehyung but why don't they give damn even when Jungkook cheated on me? I should at least cry when he cheated on me" I could clearly sense she was drunk.

What? Jungkook cheated on her, I can't believe this. I shouted, "Lucas is that true?"

"Yes, Hyung even I don't know the reason but she keeps on shouting that Jungkook cheated on her and hyung can you please come here, I will send you the address." He spoke from the other end.

I took no time to agree and quickly picked up the jacket to walk out of my apartment. It was almost midnight and the traffic was less, I thank god as the location was near my apartment, I arrived there in about 5 minutes.

When I arrived there, I saw Sohyun was completely drunk and sleeping.

"What happened?" I asked as soon as I saw Lucas.

""She isn't telling me the exact reason but she told me that she broke up with Jungkook. I want to look after her but my manager is calling as we have to fly to China tomorrow. She can't go home in this condition as aunty will be worried. I tried calling Jennie but she isn't picking her calls. So the only person I can trust is you."

"Okay, don't worry I will take care of her." I assured him before he left.

I sat next to her, she was sleeping peacefully, I didn't want to disturb her but the waiter came to us to inform that the bar was about to be closed.

I picked her up in bridal style and headed towards my car.

Soon we reached my apartment, I put her on the bed and covered her with the blanket and then I took a pillow and a blanket with me and headed towards my living room. To be honest, I didn't prepare a guestroom as I never thought there would be guest at my house.

Not long after lying on the sofa, I felt something next to me.