Chapter 30

Jungkook's POV

After the meeting, Manager Hyung and I headed for shooting but my mind wasn't at peace. I could only think of how Sohyun must be feeling after meeting him. Am I feeling insecure? Of course I am, Sohyun loved him with all she had and took lot of time to come to me. I know Sohyun won't do anything to hurt me but what if Taehyung pursue her. I can't think of my life without her.

"Yah- you seem lost" IU was standing next to me when I flashed out of my thoughts.

"It's not like that" I tried to convince her but I could clearly see that she wasn't convinced.

"How could you continue to film carrying that gloomy face?" I guess I acted a bit gloomy.

"What about Mang Tae?" I tried to change the topic.

"He isn't listening to me, I have told him many times to return to Korea but I don't what holds him there, I think he got some new girl there"

"Yah- stop acting suspicious, you know Mang Tae would never do that" he was one of those to whom I can trust with my eyes closed.

"Right? I am worrying for no reason, right?" She talked with pouting and acting cute. She does that when she wants to find if Mang Tae is really hiding something from her.

"Don't do that, this time I don't know anything I didn't even had time to call him"

Just then director called us to brief us about shooting.

"Jungkook, focus what is happening to you today? What happened to your face? It's a happy scene and you keep on giving sad glance and gloomy aura." I could clearly hear the director was frustrated.

"Director-nim, Jungkook isn't feeling well today, can't you shoot his parts tomorrow?" Manager hyung tried to convince him.

After repeated requests, Director agreed to let me go under one condition that I will complete the entire scene tomorrow.

"I will go by myself" I told manager hyung.

"It's not safe but I know you aren't going to listen to me, at least tell me where you are going"

"To the head office"

"Then I am going with you I have a work there" Manager hyung was trying to stick with me but I know how to get rid of him, I don't want him to third wheel and I know Sohyun must not be in the condition to joke with Manager hyung.

"Then who will bring the vanity van?" I asked him

"Did you forget we also have a driver?" he had the best excuse and as always I failed to get rid of him.

"Only till office, then don't cling onto me, I have to take Sohyun somewhere."

"Okay, okay, get inside if not I am going to keep on clinging on you" I tried to call Sohyun at the same time driving towards head office but she wasn't picking the call. Then tension started to grow inside me. I called again, the call was answered but the voice I heard wasn't familiar at all, "Sohyun-ah,"

"I am sorry but I am not Sohyun" I checked phone screen to check if I had dialed the wrong number but no I didn't it was the right number.

"Yah- stop the car" Manager hyung shouted "If you continue to drive we are going to land up getting in accident, let's switch" I didn't say anything to him but stopped the car and got out to switch the seats.

"Sorry for letting you wait but this is Sohyun's number, why are you answering the call?"

"I am Kim Yeri, we work together, Sohyun wasn't feeling well so she went home but she forgot her phone here."

"What she wasn't feeling well?" I then turned to Manager hyung and told him to drive fast.

"Yes, she left about 5 minutes ago" that means she would be still there.

"Can you do me a favor, can you come to lobby? I am coming to get her phone."

"Okay, but how can I recognize you?"

"I will wait in lobby"

Just at that time I arrived at lobby, I could hear people murmuring around me but I am used to it. Then I saw a girl with Sohyun's phone, "Here" I waved.

She was shocked, her eyes were enlarged and cheeks blushed.

"You are Kookie? The great Jeon Jungkook is Kookie" She was trying to digest the fact that she talked with me. This happens, I am not acting pompus but girls really like me.

I nodded, "Yah- I told you not to forget you cap and mask" Manager hyung came with a cap and mask. He made me wear the mask and the cap nagging like my grandmother. But I didn't have a second to waste, I need to go to Sohyun.

"Thank you" I raised my hand asking for the phone.

"No need to mention but I am your biggest fan can I get your autograph?"

"I don't have time nor pen with me right now; I will give you free ticket of my next movie as a token of gratitude. He is my manager" I then turned to him, "Treat her something good"

I didn't waste a second more, walked back to parking to get my car and search for Sohyun. I was about to reach my car with I saw a familiar figure.

Sohyun was struggling to free from his claws, I didn't think about the surrounding, the only thing that came to my mind was, he was hurting Sohyun.

Without a second thought I punched him, "Stay away from her, she is mine".

I felt as if I was shooting a drama but the anger inside me was real. I held Sohyun's hand and walked off the scene.

"Are you okay?" I checked her from head to toe when we arrived far from and in front of our car.

"I am okay" I could clearly see she wasn't okay, her eyes were swollen and face was as pale as paper. But I chose not to push her to answer me.

"Jungkook-ah, are you angry with me?" I heard Sohyun who was sitting in the front seat of my car and I was driving without a word.

"Why would I be angry with you? You didn't do anything wrong and I know that you can never go wrong. I was worried that he might hurt you"

"I am sorry; I don't know why he came back"

"It's not your fault, let's head to my house, if your mom sees you in this condition she would not be happy"

She nodded as her mom knows nothing about Taehyung. I could see her eyes swollen and this time I hated myself for not coming to her life before Taehyung. Why didn't god give me a chance to be with Sohyun before Taehyung?

I wanted to change the topic and was desperately looking for a thing just then Sohyun turned to me, "Kookie, I forgot something at office I think we need to go back"

"Are you talking about your phone, why are you so careless Sohyun-ah?" I joked.

"How do you know that I forgot my phone?" her cute large eyes were further enlarged.

"Magic and if you give me a kiss, I am going to make it appear out of my pocket"

This time she didn't argue with me instead gave me a quick peck on the cheek and started rummaging my pockets for phone.

"Yah- you are tickling me, can't you see I am driving" that led to lots of laughter and for a moment we forgot about Kim Taehyung and we were in our own world.