Chapter 11

Sohyun’s POV

It was almost 12 when Taehyung entered café; he directly headed towards me,
“It’s already 12, when are you getting off the work?”

“Don’t be so impatient.” I had to wait till Yejin Unnie reaches the counter for change. Just when we were in our little talks we heard a familiar voice,
“You had an appointment at 12, aren’t you going to be late?” we turned our head to find Jennie standing still with ice cream in her hands.

“I am at my venue; I have appointment with Sohyun and what about you? You were going to meet one of your friend and you even said that friend wasn’t Sohyun” Taehyung replied to her using same tone as her.

“But Sohyun said that she would hang out with me” Jennie turned towards me.

“She also said that she would go on a date with me” Taehyung also turned his head towards me. The guilty me avoided both of their eye contacts and smiled watching them being silly.

Jennie quickly came towards me to pass the ice cream but before she could reach me Taehyung snatched the ice cream and had a bite of it, “Yah- Kim Taehyung it wasn’t for you, and I hate the way you are telling lies.”

“I am not telling any lies” he spoke and at the same time passed me the ice cream, he is passing me the ice cream which he had a bite from it, it is going to be indirect kiss, I blushed thinking about it but then another thought hit my mind maybe he wants me to hold it  while he is talking with Jennie.

“Do you want me to eat this?” I instantly regretted after speaking when both of them stopped quarreling and turned to me, “No, I don’t mean it like that”

“I gave it to you so that you can eat” Taehyung replied bluntly

“Why would she eat something so dirty? It was tasted by a dirty liar like you” Jennie sprinkled salt on his sores.

I had to stop them but Taehyung stopped when he saw Yejin Unnie,
“Hey, how come you are here?” I have never seen Yejin Unnie talking in that way to a guy.

“Why can’t I come here?” and again I have never heard such a rude reply.

“Yah- Kim Taehyung! That’s rude” Jennie spoke before I could think of a way to tell him that he was rude but I don’t want him to get hurt. Jennie was in her way to curse him a bit more but I interrupted, “Do you know Yejin Unnie?”

“No, I don’t know her just seen her face. Now go and get change, Jennie and I would wait outside” as soon as he finished talking, he walked outside with Jennie still shouting at him that he was rude and moreover to leave us alone.

I walked to changing room smiling while taking a bite of the ice cream in my hand, Yejin Unnie was also heading towards the changing room. My curious mind wanted to know about her and Taehyung’s connection, the way Taehyung talked to her was really rude. I think she was having same thought as mine and the question she asked confirmed it, “What is your relation with Taehyung?”

I didn’t know how to answer and I could feel my face getting hot.

“Oh… I guess I know, you are his girlfriend, right?” I could hear a certain part of her was displeased while asking me the question. I felt as if she wanted me to tell her that she was wrong, I don’t know why but I felt that way.

“He is my best friend’s brother”

“You didn’t answer my question” for the first time I have thought she is not as kind as she acts and I am not the one to back out, “Yes” I replied without meeting her eyes which was staring me.

“Congrats” she congratulated but her voice didn’t sound sincere, that’s when I understood that she maybe my rival in love. I left the changing room with a message from Taehyung to come out fast.

No sooner did I come out, both of them started bombarding me with questions of who was telling lies
.
“Stop… I am the guilty one; I agreed to hang out with both of you since I want all of us to enjoy together.”

“I don’t want to hang out with him”

“Same here, Sohyun-ah you have to choose one.”
Now this is the situation I never thought would come, I thought they would agree to hang out together; I quickly need to think of a way to convince both of them.