Chapter 33

Sohyun’s POV

As expected the taxi was waiting for us, I asked the driver for help, he opened the door and all of us got in the back seat. Lucas had fallen asleep leaning on my shoulder while Tae was talking in his sleep. He kept on telling me that he loves me and for a moment I thought he was telling the truth but then I remember that cold day 4 years ago.

In no time we were in front of my house, my mom came out to help but she was surprised to see Tae, “Who is that guy? I have never seen him before”

“He is CEO at my company and also Jennie’s brother” My mom knows Jennie well as she keeps on coming to our house when she visits Korea.

“Such a handsome man but what’s the reason for drinking so heavily? I know Lucas is careless but …” I didn’t let her complete, I don’t want her to judge Tae, he isn’t like that. But why am I caring so much about him?

“Mom, its cold outside, let’s talk inside” I paid the driver and helped Tae out of Taxi whereas Lucas who was half awake quarreled with my mom. They keep on arguing like kids and sometimes I see my mom as a little kid who would be waiting eagerly for the weekend to arrive so that she have someone to fight with.

“Are they going to sleep in Jungkook’s room?” Mom asked looking concerned, I know what she is worrying about, they reeked of alcohol and that’s what Jungkook hates the most.

“We don’t have option and Mom that isn’t Jungkook’s room, its guest room!” This isn’t Jungkook’s room, he had a his own house, however he decorated and did the room designing in his own way and when he spends his night here, he usually sleeps in that room, so my Mom kept on calling the room Jungkook’s room.

“And don’t worry, Lucas will be the one the clean the room tomorrow.” I added smiling.

“Ahh-…” Lucas shouted when mom threw him on the bed.

“Can’t you be a little bit soft? I can’t believe that you are my own Aunt”

“If you want me to consider you as my nephew, act like one and I usually see nephews being polite to their aunts but you are different” Mom ordered but Lucas wasn’t in his sense to reply, he turned to other side and fell asleep. Mom left watching him sleep.

I was still standing supporting Tae, I could see that he was partially awake but wasn’t speaking or acting weird instead he kept on staring my face. I helped him get to bed and turned to leave the room. He instantly caught my hands and pulled me to his side, I fell flat on his chest, “Sohyun-ah, why is my dream so detailed today? I usually see you leaving me but today I am seeing you hold me and support me. I don’t want to wake up from this dream.” I could hear his heart beat and the same feeling which I have kept locked in the darkest part of my heart was starting to flow out, but I can’t do this to Jungkook.

Tears stared flowing down my cheeks thinking of the way Tae and I are suffering in the name of fate. And I don’t want Jungkook to suffer the same, he loves me more that anyone. I started convincing myself and stood up to find Tae asleep, his eyes were moist. Was he crying? How can he be so handsome even when he is sleeping?

“Sohyun-ah, your phone is ringing” mom called me from the living room. I wiped my tears and went to get my phone.

“Mom, I don’t want to eat dinner” to be honest I didn’t want her to see my swollen eyes.

“Why? I made your favorite dish” I picked up my bag before replying, “I had dinner with Jungkook” That was a lie but I told it to leave my mom in peace. She would be worried to hell if she sees me crying.

I took out my phone to find it out of battery; I charged it and got under blanket to release my emotions. I thought I was over him but why is my heart behaving this way? Jungkook had been with me for so many years but why can’t I feel the way I feel for Tae? I want all the tears I had for Tae to come out today so that I don’t have to cry for him again but nothing works, tears never get exhausted.

Taehyung’s POV

I woke up when I heard loud noises, was it TV? I was right but where am I? I turned my left to see Lucas without shirt. I was completely shocked that I shouted and jumped out of the bed. At the same time Lucas also woke up and shouted at same frequency as mine. I was a bit calm when I saw myself fully dressed.

“What happened?” a lady just as my mother’s age came running inside with a stick.

“Yah- why are you shouting?” Lucas put the question to me and all I could do was answer with another question, “Where am I?”

“Aunty, was it Sohyun who brought us here yesterday? Why didn’t she take me to my house? See, now you got another reason to complain to my mom” Lucas complained.

“I am your aunt how dare you talk to me in this way and instead of thanking Sohyun for saving your so called celebrity image; you have the guts to complain. Come here let me teach you a lesson!” Lucas was running around the room while the lady was trying her best to hit him. “Aunty, if my fans see you being like this they will kill you” He kept on repeating this sentence but the lady didn’t care. I was still sitting on the floor completely shocked by the situation.

“Aunty, there is a guest don’t you think you should behave?” Lucas shouted and that brought her attention to me.

“Omo, such a handsome face, you are surely Jennie’s brother and I am Sohyun’s mother, nice to meet you” I immediately got up to greet her.

“Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Kim, but I am sorry our first meeting wasn’t a good one” I smiled nervously.

“Take good care of Sohyun” What does she mean by that? I was shocked and I turned towards Lucas but he also gave me confused look. “I mean you are the CEO at her company, right?” She clarified, I was disappointed a bit as it wasn’t what I was thinking but I managed to agree.

Lucas went to have shower while Mrs. Kim told me to use another bathroom. Mrs. Kim gave me some clothes that exactly fit me, I don’t know who the owner is but he must be having a good figure like me.

Mrs. Kim called us for breakfast thats when I saw Sohyun, she was as pretty as ever but her eyes a bit swollen. Did I do something wrong yesterday? I wondered while Lucas was still complaining about food to Mrs. Kim.

Just at the time I heard something familiar from the TV. I left the food and walked in front of TV and the breaking news was,

The Famous Model of all Times, The Universe Star, Kim Jennie arrives Korea