Chapter 32

Sohyun’s POV

After I calmed down, Jungkook dropped me home, my mom insisted on having dinner but he really did had a busy schedule tomorrow so he ended up leaving without dinner.

As soon as I reached my room, my phone rang, it was Jennie;

Jennie: Hey! What’s up?

Me: Nothing but I am angry with you

Jennie: Why?

She really sounded shock, such a nice actor, acting so innocent and not telling me anything about Tae’s return.

Me: Don’t act smart I know you intentionally didn’t tell me about Tae returning to Korea.

Jennie: What? That guy is in KOREA? What do you mean by that?

Me: Don’t tell me he didn’t tell you

Jennie: Wah- I am shocked, if he told me I would not let him go, I know everything is going well between you and Jungkook. Moreover, after dad handed him the business, he takes all the decisions on his own. Don’t worry I am coming to Korea in next flight. I will make sure he doesn’t meddle with your life once again.

She didn’t let me say anything before cutting the call, it isn’t like I am meeting her after a long time but it had been two months, she kept on returning to meet me and Lucas.

Just when I placed my phone on the table, it rang again. This time it was Lucas, “What do you need from me?” I spoke as soon as I received the call.

“Hello” the voice didn’t belong to Lucas.

“Who are you?” I was instantly alarmed as Lucas wasn’t any ordinary person, he became a public figure or should I say celebrity after debut and his phone with a stranger is really a high risk.

“I am sorry to bother you but the owner of the phone and his friend has got completely drunk and you were on his speed dial, we are about to close, so we would be grateful if you could take your friends. The address is **** Restaurant”

Aish, what an embarrassing moment? Celebrity? Why is he so careless that he had the guts to drink outside, doesn’t he care about his image? And I will not leave that friend who gave him company instead of stopping him from drinking to the extent of getting completely knocked off.

“Mom, I am leaving, I got a call that Lucas is lying drunk somewhere, I need to get him” I informed.

“He has manager, why do you have to get him every time?” My mom was fed up of Lucas’s mess. Her sister always calls her to ask about her son and mom doesn’t get tired of explaining his mess. Lucas’s mom is back in village as she is a village person, Lucas brought her to Seoul but she kept on insisting to go back as she doesn’t like the noises made by the car and all town stuffs.

“You know I am the only one for him, he doesn’t even save the number of his manager. He really wants to keep me as his slave or should I ask for a salary from him? For making me do all his works.”

“Then I should also ask for salary, don’t you remember he comes every weekend with a basket of laundry to be done.” Mom’s answer was savage.

“Mom, I am leaving, they said they were closing.”

“Okay, but it too late and I am worried”

“Don’t worry mom, I have called taxi, it must have arrived”

“What about your car?”

“Jungkook took it” I dashed outside and saw a taxi waiting for me. I gave him the address and in five minutes I was in front of a large restaurant, I told the taxi driver to wait for me.

This Lucas really has the nerves of spending too much when he is happy and today I am not going to leave this guy. The guy at the counter asked if I was there to take Lucas and all I could do was nod without meeting his eyes. To be honest I was embarrassed.

He led me to a private room and as soon as I entered I saw these two guys. Tae? I could not believe that he was drunk. The caller told me they were both knocked off but it wasn’t the condition here, they were acting childish. I was shocked, I didn’t know what to do; I kept on standing there without uttering a word. I was completely speechless, how could Lucas drink with the guy who hurt me? But then I thought, they were also friends, the inseparable ones.

“Lucas, I think I have started hallucinating, I am seeing Sohyun, my Sohyun as beautiful as ever.” Tae spoke sluggishly, it reminded me of past how he used to call me ‘my Sohyun’.

“Yah- I am also seeing her, maybe I also love her like you do” Lucas received a hit on his head from Tae as soon as he finished his sentence.

“No one can love my Sohyun like I do” He stated. It would be a lie if I say I didn’t feel butterflies in my stomach, Tae still had the ability to do that, he still makes my heart flutter but I cannot cheat on Jungkook, not after all these years with him.

“Yah- Kim Taehyung, Lucas, Are you high school kids acting in such a manner?” I shouted at them.

“WOW, she even started talking” Tae showed a surprised reaction.

“Really? What I think right now is, maybe she is really here, let me check” Lucas stood up and walked towards me, he slowly brought his index finger to my face and poked it, “Pew”

“Wah- I felt her face” Lucas shouted as soon as his fingers felt my face.

“Now my turn” Tae stood up to do the same but this time I bit his finger and he shouted in pain.

“Now my turn, I am here to take both of you home. Such careless adults acting like a teenager. Tae, where do you stay? Lucas and I will drop you before heading to our home.” I shouted at them. Both were still staring at me with half opened eyes.

“I love you Sohyun-ah, I am sorry” This was out of nowhere; I was caught off guard when he hugged me and cried. I was the one to keep fighting with a drunken guy, so I lend him my shoulder to cry.

Tae was clinging on my right hand while Lucas was on the left. Both were so heavy for me but I had no other choice. Tae didn’t tell me his address, so I think I will have to take him to my house for tonight.