Chapter 44

Taehyung's POV

I felt this odd feeling, as if someone was sitting beside me so I immediately opened my eyes. I was shocked to see Sohyun.

"Why do you feel so real today? Do you know I feel so happy to see you I my dreams? Tae, I am sorry for hurting you, today I understood how it is to be in your shoes." She was still not sober, she was talking slowly and in a childish manner, still she looked as charming as ever.

Suddenly she stood up but lost her balance as she was drunk, I instantly stood to catch her, "Do you know I miss you so much? But how am I going to face you, you are going to think that I am coming back to you as Jungkook dumped me, you are going to think that I am cheap."

"I will never think that way; I was waiting for you all this time," I spoke to her.

She hurriedly moved out of my arms, "Tae, do you know that I was guilty of having feelings for you when I am in relation with Jungkook? When you were in front of me my mind always shouted that I love you, I wanted to be with you for eternity, I just wanted you with me..." without ending her words she jumped to me and hugged me.

"Sohyun-ah, don't! You are drunk", I tried to push her but she was fast enough to pull me into a kiss. My mind tried to pull myself back but my body wasn't cooperating, instead I was reciprocating her kiss.

In no time we were on my bed, "Sohyuna-ah, this isn't right, you aren't in your senses" I pulled myself away from her.

She brought her hands to my face and said "Tae, I missed you." This was enough to send chills through my spines. Even when I knew she wasn't in her sense, even when I knew I was going to face consequences tomorrow, I am ready to take full responsibility. I took off my shirt and continued our business.

Sohyun's POV

"Aah, my head hurts" I whispered as soon as I came back to my senses. I don't think it's not just my head but my whole body that is in pain. I felt an arm holding me around my waist, I picked both my hands to verify those hands weren't mine.

My sleep ran away when I realized those hands weren't mine, I turned around to find the face that I always dream about and he was peacefully sleeping next to me, holding me.

"Sohyuna-ah, I think you are still in your dreams, wake up" I slapped myself and that hurts. That means I am not dreaming. I checked myself to find myself completely naked, my clothes were all shattered on the floor and just when I was about to get out of the bed, I saw Tae watching me with his eyes wide open.

I pulled the blanket to cover myself, "Tae, how could you do this?" I shouted at him.

"Sohyun-ah, listen to me, I tried my best to control but after hearing what you have said, I could not hold myself" he started explaining with a worried face.

I suddenly remember forcefully clinging on him, while Tae was trying to push me, it must be my fault. No it is not my fault, its Lucas's fault, he took me to drink with him but why am I with Tae.

"Where is Lucas? I will not let that man live" I was about to get out of blanket but immediately dropped the idea when I remembered I was completely naked.

"He told me that he was flying to China, so he told me to take care of you."

Aish this careless guy, he could have told Jennie but all he did was call my ex.

I was embarrassed with myself, I never thought I would end up in this type of situation and then tears started forming at the corner of my eyes.

"Sohyun-ah, please don't cry. I know that you have broken up with Jungkook, now you don't have to feel guilty about loving me and you know that I have loved you all this time and I promise to love you forever. Let's start again, I have everything now and the only thing I lack is you, my only love."

This made me cry more but I hugged him, all those awkward feelings vanished into thin air, I was leaning on his bare chest and I could feel my heart lighter with him.

"I love you Sohyun-ah" he kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you too" I whispered underneath my breath but it was enough for him to hear.

"Let me make breakfast for my baby bear" Tae woke up and entered bathroom to clean himself.

I blankly stared at the ceiling not believing what was happening to me, I was happy that Jungkook is happy and on the other hand I am happy with the person I love the most in the world.

"Why are you so lost?" I was brought back by Tae's voice. I turned to see the world's most handsome man. With his wet hair he looked sexier; I can't believe that this guy was mine.

He walked towards me and sat next to me, I was trying my best to cover myself with the blanket.

"I am happy to know that I am your first and you are my first" he made me confused.

It took me few minutes to understand what he meant, "Unbelievable, what do you think of me?" I was angry with him but melted easily when kissed me on my forehead.

"Will you go to office today?" I asked when I saw the marks I left on him, it was clearly visible on his neck. I didn't know I had this ability.

"Are you worried about these hickeys, what are you going to do about yours?" I never thought about that. I covered my cheeks as fast as I could to hide my blush.

"I am going to prepare breakfast for you, you can come down when you finish."

He was about to leave when I asked, "Can I borrow your clothes?"

"You can pick anything you like from my wardrobe." He left the room leaving me still wondering.

******
Do you think this is the ending? 

I want to inform readers that few more chapters to go....