Chapter 16

Sohyun’s POV

“Tada…” I took out the shirt I bought for him, I knew that his favorite color is purple and he likes plain t-shirt, and Jimin helped me to select the perfect one.

“I can’t believe this” I could see that he was surprised and relieved. He must be clam now, I can’t help but feel sad for him and Jennie was too harsh on him. I know that she didn’t mean all this but when she is angry she just spits out everything that comes to her mind.

“Do you know I have bought a matching t-shirt, I mean we can wear couple t-shirt and go on date. And I am sorry for yesterday I wasn’t able to see that you were concerned about me just like Jennie” just when I mentioned her name I could see his smile fading. “Tae, don’t get hurt you know Jennie better than anyone else, she didn’t mean to hurt and I know that she would be regretting jus t like me who regretted after having a fight for you”

“Do you know Sohyun, a word from you really makes my heart at peace?” he took my hand in his and said, “Sohyun-ah please never leave my side.”

I was filled with tears of happiness, I was happy to have him in my life.

“And let’s work hard, so that you can join my university” I nodded.

My exams were done and my results were of course good, whereas Jennie decided to study music in USA with her parents. She cried a lot when she left Korea and after 1 week Jin also followed her. I forgot to tell you that as I predicted Jennie and Tae made up after a day and Tae even accepted Jin.
Tomorrow I have college entrance exam and Tae is helping me with studies. He kept on underling the notes while I was trying my best to absorb all the knowledge.

“Yah- at this rate I would fail tomorrow” I could not help but blame myself for procrastinating studies and now I am the one to suffer. 

“Baby study please, for our sake.” I smiled and went back to studying while Tae went back to underlining.

“Why do I feel like you are underlining all the words in the book, I told you just to underline the important ones?”

“It’s because I am a taking business major and I don’t have many idea about your Major so I see all this as important ones.” I could understand him but still I was frustrated with all this studies.

“You want me to bring you coffee”
“So sweet of you, you really know what I want.” God why am I so lucky to have him.

Just after Tae left my phone beeped, it was Jennie,

Jennie: Hey! Still awake

Me: Yes, you know about my exam tomorrow.

Jennie: Best of luck Sohyun-ah and I called you to give you good news

Me: what?

Jennie: I got admission and you know what Jin and I am going to same university.

Me: this isn’t good news for me

“Sohyun-ah, how can you be on phone when you have lots to study?” Tae came back with two cups of coffee in his hands. “Jennie wants to talk with me, it won’t be too long”

Jennie: IS THAT JERK IN YOUR HOUSE?

Me: lower you voice and he is not a Jerk but your brother.

Jennie: Wah- Sohyun you finally started taking your boyfriend’s side, this best friend of yours is hurt.

Just at the time Tae snatched my phone,

Tae: Yah- kiddo you are disturbing your sister in law, let her prepare for the exam.

I could hear Jennie shouting back at him but he took no time to cut her call.

“She wants to tell that she got admission in the same university with Jin.”

“This do not have anything to do with your exam, don’t you want to tell Jennie that we are going to be in same university?”

“Yes, I will study stop scolding me you sound like my mom”

I continued my studies and I am pretty sure I would pass through.
I was in front of the paper, the question seemed easy. I kept on writing and completed it just on time. The first person I saw after exam was Tae, he was waiting for me outside the hall.

“How was it?” He walked to me with worried expression.