49.

sorry for any mistakes.

Kyaire Omari Davis.
back home.

"My stomach so ugly bro." Azura stressed, looking in the bathroom mirror.

"Serenity bring yo ass to bed." I mugged.

"Kyaire look, when my baby bump finally start showing I'ma have this big ugly ass scar," She blinked, standing in the doorway, "my pictures gone be so ugly."

"Well when they see ya ugly face, they ain't gone be focused on ya stomach." I joked.

"Bitch I'll kill you." She mugged me, slamming the bathroom door closed.

Damn, her ass been mean as hell lately.

We finally was released from the hospital earlier in the week, and we were back home. I was staying with her at her apartment since we been back, because she wanted to stay at her own shit.

Honestly, I can tell this whole situation hit her hard, and that shit was making me upset. She ain't been herself fa' real, and all she wanted to do was sleep. She barely had an appetite for anything, so it was hard tryna get her to eat.

Her mama, brother, and my certified gang members plus dumb and dumber, Autumn and Kaliyah, been over a few times to come check on her, but she wasn't really tryna be bothered.

She ain't even want me here, but fuck that. Whenever she mad and call herself putting me out, I just go sleep in the guest room; cause ain't nobody finna play with her dumb ass.

"I was just playing mamas." I huffed, turning the game off and going to Netflix.

She didn't respond.

This muhfucka gone kill me in my sleep, I feel it.

"Why you mad stink stink? What I do stink stink?" I mocked dude from the video.

"Kyaire stop bothering me, I'm tryna shit in peace." She yelled.

"Stink stink," I laughed, "what you wanna watch tho? Its yo' turn to pick a movie."

"It don't matter, just let me shit damn." She yelled back.

"A'ight Azura you don't gotta keep yelling like I'm bothering you," I mugged, mumbling, "funky bastard."

I scrolled through Netflix, finding us a movie to watch. I just put on some bullshit ass foreign movie, them bitches lowkey be good as hell. Azura finally came out the bathroom, making a face and grabbed her towel.

Her stank ass finna take a shower, lil shitty boo boo ass.

"Don't come out here lookin' at me funny, I'a beat yo' ass fa' real lil nigga." I said giving her a stank face.

"Why you let me eat that Coney?" She pouted, "My booty burn."

"Nigga thats what you wanted." I laughed, "Stanky ass lil girl."

"Fuck you, pause the movie." She said, rushing into the bathroom.

"Girl no, just no." I made a face, pausing the movie anyways.

I stood up, walking over to the bathroom so I can leave the door cracked open. I'on like when she take her showers with the door shut, I need to hear her.

"Kyaire stop, you be making my water cold when you do that." She peeked out the curtains.

"Well you need supervision for— I don't know, something. Just leave it cracked." I mugged her.