30.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.
Two days later...

"I should beat the fuck outta you," I blinked, "you scared the hell outta me."

"I'ma real nigga, you can't kill me." He shrugged.

"Autumn cried so hard." Ms. Johnson told him, "I'm just glad you're alive baby."

"She so purped out. Whole time it was really her." Autumn rolled her eyes.

"Autumn came to tell me, and cried like she was the one who got shot tho." Ms. Johnson said causing us all to laugh.

"Its okay, I know she was cause I seen her when I went to heaven, she did the ugly cry too." He looked at her.

We all looked at him as if he was crazy, and just bust out laughing because what?

"She shol' did do the ugly cry," Saint laughed, slapping Rah arm, "that muhfucka look dangerous."

"You ain't e'en have to slap my arm like that tho." Rah mugged him, pushing him back.

"Okay, not too much on me." Autumn waved them off.

"We gone skip over the part where this nigga think he was in heaven?" Kaliyah said.

"Y'all don't believe me?" He made a face.

"You in heaven?" Rah looked at him, "Hell nah, we don't believe you."

"I believe you best." I shook my head.

"I hate y'all," He shook his head, "where my friend?"

"Who is your friend?" Ms. Johnson looked at him.

"My nigga Ace," He tried to sit up, "Aw helllll nah don't tell me my nigga ain't make it with me. I can't take this right now. I told the man upstairs if we both make it I'ma do right by him—"

"Boy calm down, he's down the hall. We just came from his room." Ms. Johnson shook her head.

"Niggas was too ready." Saint laughed.

"I'on even know why you lied like that." Autumn started laughing, "Know damn well you ain't finna do right."

"Shut up Autumn damn." Ro looked at her.

"You know what—"

"I'm playing with you damn, I love you Audi." He smiled.

"Nah bitch—"

"Autumn." Ms. Johnson looked at her.

"Ma, just vibe. That's how we play." She let out a nervous chuckle, "I love you too Ro."

"I'll be back." I announced before leaving out the room.

I walked down the hall, into Kyaire's room. He was laying in bed, clenching his jaw. I looked at him, closing the door behind me, and he was watching some show.

"You're not even watching this fa' real." I laughed.

"You don't know that." He spoke up.

"You don't even know what's going on." I said, sitting in the chair next to his bed.

He didn't say anything back, he just laid there. I sighed because I knew he was upset about this whole situation.

"Kyaire," I said, waiting for him to look at me, "You cannot sit here and dwell about what happened. Its not gonna do any good for nobody, its in the past now and you can't go back to change it. All that matters is y'all both made it out alive, don't worry about what could've happened."