39.

sorry for any mistakes.

Kyaire Omari Davis.
A week later.. | Miami, FL

"This bitch annoying now," Ro huffed, "new bitch me please!"

"When they get invited the fuck?" Saint shook his head, "Not today Satan."

"They didn't, the lil chihuahua found out Ro was gone be out here, and she happens to be a friend of Amber's." Rah looked, "Coincidink right."

"Nah, issa set up." Saint shook his head, "And Azura 'nem gone be here tomorrow. Yep no, I'on want no parts."

I looked up and seen Amber and some lil airhead bitch walk over to the table. I huffed and leaned back, looking at my phone.

"The mother of my child is calling." Saint said, walking away to answer.

"Kyaire."

I looked up and seen Amber sitting next to me. I mugged her and furrowed my eyebrows while she just stared at me.

"What?" I blinked.

"I'm sorry about your mom, I know—"

"I'an really tryna hear that right now man." I shook my head, looking back down at my phone.

"Ok well, you know I'm here for you if you ever need to talk. No matter what we've been through." She tucked her lips in.

"Aht aht Helga, back that ass up." Ro shook his head, "You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Rodell bitch fuck you." She replied.

"His girlfriend can comfort him, so don't overstep no boundaries." Ro waved her off.

"She's not here right now is she tho? I'm checking on my friend." She rolled her eyes, "You act like I said I wanna fuck him."

"Stop being so rude Ro." The lil airhead said.

"I'm straight, I'on need nobody feeling sorry for me. Shit happens." I made a face.

"I'm still stuck on this nigga calling her Helga." Rah laughed.

"It wasn't even that funny." Amber said.

"It wasn't but you are funny looking so stop talking to me." Rah laughed harder.

"My child's mother is crazy as fuck." Saint came back over to the table.

"You knew that before you got her pregnant tho." Rah shook his head.

"She the quiet one out of Autumn and Azura she most definitely crazy as hell and we haven't even seen that side yet." Ro laughed.

"Remember her brother shot you." Ro laughed, "Man that shit was funny."

"Bitch fuck you. His ass most def got popped right back." Saint smacked his lips.

"Whatever, Kyaire you have my number. If you need to use it, you are welcome to." Amber stood up and looked at the airhead, "Imani, I'm going to the bathroom real quick."

"I'll see you later Rodell." She looked away from Ro, standing up, "Here I come."

"Bye Imani." He nodded.

"So that's the girl you been hiding?" Rah asked once they were out of sight.

"Nah, she the new one but I'm tired of her too now. All she do is nag, I'on even know how she knew we was here." He shook his head.

"How you been feeling bro?" Saint asked, causing all of them to look my way.

"I'an e'en gone lie, I feel numb as hell to everything right now." I shrugged, "I know we wasn't close and shit, but like man that's still my mama. Its crazy how I was literally with her then two days later get a call that she dead."