17.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.
Three days later..

"Aw Ameer it's so cute, took you forever!" I said admiring my small tattoo that he did.

"It would've been quicker if yo ass wasn't moving and crying so much. You lucky you my sister." He eyed me, throwing his water bottle away.

"I thought I did good considering I'm so scared of needles." I mugged him.

"Nigga shut up cause if you wasn't my sister I would've told you I'm not doing yo sit." He laughed, cleaning off his objects.

"I'm your last client?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"I'm so proud of you Meer." I smiled, recording my tattoo.

"You so extra." He laughed, "You going home tonight?"

"Yessir." I said, posting the video on snap.

"I wanna show you something though once we leave here." He said.

"Okay." I looked at him.

I sat in the chair that was in the corner while he cleaned up. Unlocking my phone, I decided to go on youtube to kill time.

Usually in my free time I just watch hair and makeup tutorials. I was really good at hair, but I also wanted to learn more and perfect my craft; especially since Autumn and I are going to save up for our own shop.

Not too long after, Ameer was ready to go. I followed him out as he said bye to his co-workers. Since he got his own car two weeks ago, I knew I would have to follow him to see what it was he wanted to show me.

"You got an apartment?" I said getting out the car.

"No, I got a house." He said.

"You serious?" I looked at him, as I followed him inside.

"Yeah," He laughed, "I signed all the papers this morning before I went to the shop."

"When were you gonna tell us? I'm so proud of you bubs." I smiled following him to the elevator.

"Well, I'm proud of you too." He said handing me some keys, "So, I got you an apartment."

"Bubs."

"AJ." He looked at me.

"You serious right now?" I looked at him.

"Yes Azura," He laughed, "I'an gone play wit' you about shit like this."

I followed him off the elevator as we headed down the hall. Once we stopped in front of the door, I used the keys to open it. I walked inside in awe as I looked around.

"You even got it furnished!" I squealed hugging him.

"Yeah, if you want anything else just let me know." He said, sitting at the island.

"Mama know about this?" I sat my things down, walking around.

"Yeah, she helped me choose and decorate it." He nodded.

"Y'all are the best, I swear." I covered my face.

"Mama told me you been thinking about moving out, so I told her just choose and I'll pay everything with that money I had saved up." He shrugged.

"You didn't have to." I said fanning my eyes.

"Well I did, as appreciation and to let you know I'm proud of you." He laughed.