08.

Azura Serenity James.

"BEST FRIEND!" Autumn yelled coming in my room.

"Yes honey love?" I looked at her.

"Damn bitch how many new wigs you made?" She laughed, "I missed't you."

Bitch wanna be Eastside Ivo now so bad.

"I missed't you too," I laughed, "and I made about four this week. I might sell two of them."

"As you should bestie, chase the bag." She snapped.

"Where you been?" I asked.

"Just had to drop Ro off," She rolled her eyes, "nigga need to get his car fixed with his non-driving ass."

Ro just got his car back two days ago, and he crashed his shit again.

"That nigga need to give it up, no more cars for his ass." I laughed, as I focused on finishing the wig.

I think I wanna make this a blunt cut.

"Oouu, make that one a blunt cut." She watched me as I finished.

"Real bitches think alike." I laughed.

"Have you talked to Ace?" She sighed.

"No." I said not looking at her.

"Really?" She scrunched her face.

"Not since last week." I finally looked at her, and grabbed the scissors.

"He's okay, you know how he is." She reassured me.

"Exactly thats why I wanna talk to him, he was not okay that night." I sighed.

"Are you okay?" She looked at me, "You were in the house when it happened, anything could've happened."

"I'm fine, I was high as hell so I barely remember." I told her, "Just a fucked up situation."

"Okay, just making sure baby." She nodded.

She laid on the bed and scrolled on her phone. I sighed and started to focus on cutting the wig evenly into a blunt cut.

"Azura— hey Autumn." My mama smiled walking in the room.

"Hey mama girl." Autumn waved.

"How was work?" I asked her as I paused the tv.

"Girl I'm ti'ed of all them fake ass bitches." She rolled her eyes.

"You just mean." Autumn laughed.

"No I'm not, them bitches annoying as hell," She waved her off, "I'm finna get in the shower so I can start cooking."

"We already cooked ma, we put your plate up. It's sitting in the microwave." I told her.

"Y'all so sweet." She fanned her eyes.

"So dramatic." Autumn laughed and I just shook my head waving her fake self off.

She mugged us and left out the room. She came right back in and looked at me.

"Have you talked to your brother?"

"No I didn't get a chance to, I missed his call earlier because my phone was on do not disturb." I told her.

"Oh," She said, "well I talked to him, he might be getting out earlier. He don't know yet."

I smiled, "Are you serious?"

"Yes. He go to court next week." She said.

"Yessirrr." I danced.

"You ain't got no rhythm, tragic." She shook her head leaving back out.