23.

sorry for any mistakes.

Kyaire Omari Davis.

"Where you at?" I asked.

"Leaving the hospital, Ameer woke up this morning." She smiled, "Hol' on, I'm getting on the elevator."

I'an seen her big head ass since earlier this week. Her ass been spinning me like she don't luh me no mo.

"Kyaire, I'm finna get in the car." She said, once the connection got better.

"You gonna be busy this week?" I asked her.

"Yes, I think tomorrow my only free day." She replied.

Damn, tomorrow I gotta handle some business.

"What about this weekend?" I asked.

"Why? You know you can always pack ya' hoe bag and spennanight wit me." She laughed, starting her car up.

She got her own lil car and apartment and her ass don't sit still no more. She don't even come see me as much no more.

"When your brother get out the hospital?" I asked her.

"I think they said sometime next week, something about therapy." She said looking at the camera.

"I gotta see you thru facetime now, I hate it here." I said mocking her.

"You so annoying." She laughed, "Come spennanight tonight, I'm staying home."

"Bet," I nodded, sparking my blunt, "I'm taking you out tomorrow though."

"A dateee?" She looked at me.

"Nah," I laughed, "yeah a date."

"I didn't think you had it in you." She laughed.

"You be milking shit." I smacked my lips.

"You like me? So does this mean since we're going on a real date we're married now?" She glanced at me.

She so damn dramatic.

"Not yet." I laughed.

"What you doing today?" She asked me.

"I gotta go talk business wit' these crazy ass niggas, and then I'm come over." I nodded.

"I'ma call you when I get home, I gotta go pick up some food for my bubs okay."

"A'ight." I nodded, hanging up.

I finished facing my wood, and of course not too long after the 3 dumb stooges barged in. I'm taking my key back from Saint, I'on know what the fuck they be thinking this is.

"Kaliyah broke up wit' me again, I need some food." Saint yelled walking in the kitchen.

"The hell that gotta do with me?" I made a face.

"These two having relationship problems meanwhile I'm tryna see if my bitch wanna have another threesome." Ro shrugged, sitting next to me.

"Nigga you always talking about a bitch, but we never seen her." I looked at him.

"Don't worry about me, worry about what business Azura taking care of." Ro mumbled.

"Bitch what?" I mugged him.

"I'm playing angry bird." He laughed.

"Autumn really tryna move on and get a new nigga, I can't breathe." Rah said walking out the kitchen with some noodles.

This nigga stupid.

"Ask him how he know she gotta new nigga." Ro chuckled, rolling up.

"You heard what Ro said?" I threw my bottle at Rah.