27.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.

"I wanna get drunk tonight!" I pouted

"I retired from drinking, now I wanna smoke all the time." Autumn sighed.

"I just got off the phone with my mom." Kaliyah came back in with tears.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her.

"Right Li, you okay?" Autumn eyed her.

I shook my head cause I know Autumn seriously wanna know if she's okay or not, but I know she don't do well with emotional people; and the face she just made was priceless.

"She talm bout she had a dream about fish." Kaliyah scrunched her face up, and wiped her eyes, "I'm like okay, I had a dream about dying. I'm still here so what?"

"Bitch you had a dream about dying?" Autumn looked at her.

"Yeah, man I had a dream I got shot cause I wasn't taking this nigga serious." She shook her head.

"Damn, kill that nigga before he can kill you—"

"Autumn," I snickered, "Kaliyah finish the conversation damn."

"Oh right," She said, sitting down, "so she like well is there something you need to tell me? Like girl, is there something you need to tell me?"

"So she think you pregnant?" I asked.

"Yeah, like Saint and I haven't had sex in a month or two, I would've known by now and I haven't had any symptoms." She shook her head, "She better go ask all five of her other kids the hell."

"So why were you crying?" Autumn asked.

"Cause bitch I felt offended she came to me first." She sighed, eating her hot pocket.

"Well you have been saying you want kids." Autumn said.

"I said in the future after I graduate and besides me and James not even together no more," Kaliyah said, "I just wanna have a kid so I can see what it look like then I wanna put it back."

"Bitch you is stupid." I laughed.

"It be like that." Autumn shrugged.

"Ain't you the only girl?" I asked her.

"Yeah, and her sons be fucking like STDs ain't real." Kaliyah shook her head, "She already got 4 grandkids anyways so why she acting brand new."

"Damn that one fine brother of yours got kids?" Autumn asked.

"Yeah, 2 of them actually." She said.

"I mean do I look like I'll be a cute step mommy?" Autumn looked at her nails.