40.

sorry for any mistakes.

Kyaire Omari Davis.

"My baby come today," I sparked my blunt, "Lemme drive cause y'all niggas drive too slow."

"I don't the hell." Ro made a face.

"Oh trust me we know, I don't see how you still got yo license," Rah shook his head, "None of us drive slow."

"Too slow for my baby. I'm ready to see her and give her my babies." I told them, getting in the driver's seat.

"See it was very smart of me to get this big ass Denali," Ro said getting in the passenger seat, "And y'all all wanna call me slow, but was gone get a small ass car."

"Nigga fuck you." Saint waved him off.

"Azura bet not get down here on no bullshit, I knew I should've just packed her bag before I left." I shook my head, pulling off after everybody was in.

"I think y'all might be on something, I'ma find my baby mama down here." Ro clapped.

"Nigga what?" Saint chuckled.

"I'm ready for a baby, I feel like my life boring now." He said, and I passed him the blunt.

"Man 5 minutes got me 18 years, it ain't even worth it." Saint shook his head.

"Nigga you a 5 minute man now?" Rah laughed.

"Damn son, don't tell nobody else that." Ro laughed.

"Bro what?" He paused, " Oh nah, I seen a post and it's relatable."

"You selling yo self short just shut up." I shook my head laughing at they dumb ass.

"Fuck all y'all." He leaned back.

"This nigga sick as hell." Rah laughed harder.

"Bitch shut up with that windex ass laugh you got." Saint made a face.

"Nigga named James Thomas, we should've known." Ro laughed, hitting the dashboard.

I shook my head laughing, as I stopped at the red light and took the blunt back.

"She bad as hell." Ro rolled down the window, then rolled it back up, "Bitch I'm driving back cause she not finna lil boy me while I'm riding passenger."

"Scrub ass." Saint laughed.

"Nigga hell nah, you the last person thats gone be driving this rental." I shook my head, "Azura non-driving ass too."

"Her ass be thinking her car untouchable running red lights like she do." Rah laughed.

After a little while, we pulled up at the airport waiting on the girls. I got out to smoke my last blunt that I rolled and called Azura.

Wifey❤️
connecting...

"You glowing, who been making you happy?" I chuckled.

"My boyfriend," She laughed, looking in the camera, "Where y'all at? You so damn ghetto smoking that weed like that."

"You knew that though, we outside of Terminal 1, where y'all at?" I asked.

"On our way now, we just leaving baggage claim." She said.

"He fine as fuck, bestie look." I heard Autumn say.

"If you really loved your bestie, you wouldn't even put her life on the line like that." I shook my head, putting my blunt out.

"Fuck you bulldog looking ass." She yelled.