10.

Kyaire Omari Davis
Later that night.

"DIE BITCH!" I said mad as fuck playing Call of Duty.

"You so mad." Azura rolled her eyes, laying in the bed.

"Stop talkin to me fa' I shoot you instead." I waved her off.

She laughed and grabbed her phone.

"Bro don't put yo feet on me." I smacked her ankle.

"My feet cute the fuck."

"I don't give a fuck."

After about 30 more minutes, I turned the game off and looked back to see her sleep. Her ugly ass, I should pour water on her.

I walked downstairs into the living room and seen the niggers were still here. They was watching a movie and I seen Autumn laying on Rah sleep. Kaliyah was sleep on the floor, covered up with her jacket.

Fucking crackhead.

Saint, Rah, and Ro was still up though. Bet.

"Aye lets pour water on they ass." I laughed, "Y'all ain't shit for sparking without a real nigga."

"Nigga fuck you but come on, Azura sleep?" Rah slid from under Autumn and stood up.

"Yeah. Put her on the floor, I'an tryna get my couch wet." I told him.

Saint and Ro had already walked to the kitchen; so me and Rah walked to the kitchen.

"We can't do Autumn first, she gone try to wake Azura up." Ro said.

"Ace can get Azura, while we get Kaliyah and Autumn." Saint nodded.

"I'm just recording shit." Rah said.

"Scary ass." I smacked my lips.

"Fuck that me and Ro pouring it on Autumn, I'ma drown her ass for actually tryna get another nigga." Rah mugged us.

"Bro Azura gone kill me." I laughed, filling the bowl up with water, "Her hair not put up."

"Its a wig and she do hair, she'a be okay." Saint waved me off.

"Be worried about Kaliyah tryna stab yo ass." I flicked water on him.

"Fuck her." He shrugged.

We all got our bowls of water ready, I guess saving Country Crock bowls came in handy for something.

Saint was gone pour it on Kaliyah while Ro and Rah was gone pour it on Autumn. They gone be ready to fight, but we can shoot so fuck it.

They went to the living room while I went upstairs in my room. I left the door open so I can be prepared to run. I looked in the hall to see if the bathroom door was open so I could do the dash.

"BITCH I'MA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I heard Kaliyah.

"I'M CALLING MY DADDY, Y'ALL SOME HOES ON MY FUCKING MAMA BITCH ASS LIL DUMB ASS HOES!" Autumn yelled.