35.

sorry for any mistakes.

Kyaire Omari Davis.
June 1st.

Wifey❤️ Oh bae I thought you told me to get you drunk today

Go to sleep bro

Wifey❤️ I could've sworn you text me & told me to get a bottle🙄

Wyd?

Wifey❤️ Playing 2k
Wifey❤️ Tell Ro to hop on with me

Azura I will beat yo ass

Let this muhfucka really be on my game, I'ma really murder her ass. Literally.

I shook my head leaving out of CVS, getting back in the car. While I was rolling up, I texted Amber to let her know I was on my way. Once she texted back, I sparked my blunt and pulled off.

Not too long later, I let her know that I was outside. She came outside shortly after, walking to the car with the box, and I locked the door before she can get in.

"Stop playing Kyaire." She rolled her eyes, knocking on the window.

"I'm not playing." I mugged, rolling the window down.

"You such an asshole." She shook her head and smiled widely, "Happy Birthdayyyy!"

"Yeah a'ight, lemme see it." I looked at her.

"Say thank you the fuck. You must be in love with yo lil girlfriend." She chuckled, passing me the box, "Spoiling her like this."

"Damn near," I blinked, snatching it from her, "Big girl friend thats wit' all the shits, ain't shit about her little."

Big ass head.

"Yeah ok." She waved me off.

"Stop playing wit' her top 'fore I shoot you for her." I mugged her, opening the box.

"I hear you Kyaire—"

"Ace to you." I shook my head, "This muhfucka nice tho, how much I owe you?"

"Now nigga you know I'an never called you no damn Ace, and I ain't bout to start now." She laughed.

"Nigga how much is it?" I blinked, "Fuck around and take this bitch for free."

"Its 65." She rolled her eyes, "And yo ass still ain't say thank you."

I handed her 70, and told her keep the change.

"Thanks bye. Move back before I run yo feet over." I looked at her.

Dumb ass muhfucka.

She backed up and stuck the middle finger up at me, before I pulled off. I grabbed my phone and called Raj.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Wassup, this Ace. I'm on my way over there now."

"Okay, let me know when you're outside." She replied before hanging up.

Damn, rude ass muhfucka.

I shook my head, turning my radio up and hopping on the freeway. About 20 minutes later, I pulled up in front of Raj auntie house and let her know I was outside.

I pulled up and she walked outside looking high as hell. I want whatever this muhfucka smoking on shit.

"Wassup Ace, happy birthday." She said, and passed me the box.