50.

sorry for any mistakes.

Kyaire Omari Davis.

"Ace!" She called out, a bloodcurdling scream

"Shut that shit up, I'a do that shit again." I mugged her, this time instead, pistol whipping her.

"This nigga over hea' crying like a lil' bitch." Ro bounced his leg, laughing.

"Damn." I shook my head, "What you think ya' workers would think of their boss right na'."

"Man fuck you." He attempted to spit on me.

That shit don't sit right wit' me. I let out a sardonic laugh, as I put out my blunt.

"That's not nice." Saint shook his head at him.

"Please don't do this Ace." Imani cried out.

Bitch honestly should've been the first one dead, I'm tired of her cry baby ass.

I looked over at Ro, who only smiled back proud to do the honors. He raised his gun, sending a bullet in between her eyes; and another right in her heart. Her body immediately falling over, directly after.

"Nigga she was already dead off the headshot." Amber mugged, "You didn't have to shoot her twice."

"Bitch broke my heart, I wanted to break hers too." He shrugged.

"Nigga what?" Meer looked at Ro.

"Man I'an gone find another throat goat like her." He smacked his lips.

"Nigga stupid as hell bro." Rah chuckled.

"Can't never take shit serious." I shook my head.

"If you gone kill a nigga, do it already." The nigga, Dolo, spat.

"Eh, I'on really feel like it right na'." I shrugged, sending two bullets into both his knee caps.

"You a bitch." He hissed from the pain.

"You real tuff na' huh, ain' you?" Meer looked Dolo up and down.

He sent a shot to his shoulder, making sure he was careful enough not to kill him just yet.

I smiled in satisfaction from torturing him. I ain' wanna kill his bitch ass just yet, I wanted him to die slowly after this lil scheme they tried to pull.

Rah, Ro, Saint, and Meer already killed the other niggas involved when I was still admitted into the hospital; and now that Imani was dead, it only left Amber and Dolo.

"Kyaire you—"

"Amber stop playing wit' me bro." I mugged her.

Amber knew how I liked to handle shit, so the fact that she was in this bitch complaining was only pissing me off more.