19.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.
Two days later...

"Hey girl." I smiled, letting my client in.

"Hey, how you doing?" She smiled taking her hood off.

"Is it raining bad outside?" I asked her, leading her into my hair room.

"Girl yes, I'm just happy you can fit me in so last minute." She smiled.

"No problem, I didn't have a lot of clients today and someone cancelled last minute." I told her.

I no longer work at the shop, I couldn't afford to save up money and pay for my booth since the owner wanted to raise the rent.

I didn't wanna ask my brother for any money, he's done enough for me. Since I had an extra bedroom, I decided to make it my hair room.

That way I can use the money that I make for selling wigs and doing hair, I can save it up for my car and then the rest would hopefully go towards the shop for Autumn and I.

"Your hair is so pretty." I smiled, taking the hair tie out of her hair.

"Thank you, girl I was so happy when you said you wash too. I don't know how to properly wash my hair cause its so thick." She laughed.

"No problem, I don't charge extra for it. What are you getting again?" I asked her, as I walked to get the shampoo and conditioner.

"Just the feed-in braids." She said.

"Okay." I nodded, "Sorry for now I have to wash your hair in the kitchen sink until I can get one in here."

"Its fine, I don't care." She chuckled, standing up to follow me.

Once I finished, washing and deep conditioning her hair. We went back to the room so that I can blow dry her hair. When I finished thoroughly drying her hair, I part it into two sections so I can press it out.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"Reina but everybody just call me Raj." She said.

"Thats so pretty," I laughed, "how old are you?"

"I'm 18." She nodded.

Ro🐍
would like Facetime...

I sat my phone up on the stand next to me, as I finished pressing her hair.

"Hello Rodell?" I answered.

"When was you gone invite me to your new house?" He said all in the camera.

"When I get one duh— its an apartment." I laughed.

"Don't get smart with me Azura." He said.

"Well, I thought you was gone come by with Autumn anyways." I shrugged.

"I want an invite the fuck. I was gone come anyways but I want a personal invite." He said.

Ro so damn extra.

"Ro would you like to come over?"

"Yeah, we like 10 minutes away anyways." He said, "Who hair you doing?"

"My client, don't worry about it sweetheart." I chuckled.

"Introduce me to her, you know I'm shy."

"Boy you ain't no gah damn shy." I laughed, turning the hot plate off.

"I know, just wanted to see something real quick." He laughed.

"You stupid." I laughed at him, and started to part Raj hair, "how many did you want?"