47.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.

"Is he on his way?" I asked my doctor, laying back.

"I believe so, I reminded his nurse to bring him here." She nodded, as she was cleaning down the instruments.

"She didn't tell him where she was taking him right?" I looked at her, "I didn't tell him I was pregnant yet, I was just going to let this be a surprise."

"Yes Azura," She laughed at how nervous I was, "I made sure no one said anything."

"Ok good." I nodded, getting comfortable.

"How is your stomach feeling?" She asked me, sitting on the stool.

"Its not bothering me so much right now, certain positions helps me sometimes." I shrugged.

"That's good, once we're done with this I'll give you your prenatal vitamins." She nodded, looking at my stomach.

"Thank you," I sighed, "Do you think my baby's health going to be affected?"

"I'm not sure; but over this past week, it's been fine. I do want you to get a lot of rest though, don't work yourself too hard." She said.

"I won't, I already lost one baby; and I can't help but to feel worried." I sighed, looking down at my stomach.

As on queue, the nurse walked through along with Kyaire. He looked at us weirdly, and just sat down in the chair beside the bed.

The nurse smiled, winking at me; letting me know that she didn't say anything. Once she left out, the doctor looked at me; waiting for me to say something.

"What y'all got going on?" Kyaire asked, looking between us.

"Hey boyfriend—"

"Azura we not having no threesome, I'on know what you got going on, but I'an even with—"

"Kyaire," I looked at him, holding in my laughter, "Ain't nobody trying to have no damn threesome."

"What unprofessional doctors have you encountered?" Dr. Owens shook her head, laughing.

"You'd be surprised." He made a face.

"Lay back Azura." She chuckled, turning on the machine.

I leaned back, and looked at Kyaire. He didn't say anything, he just stared at us trying to figure out what was going on. Dr. Owens put the cold gel on my stomach, carefully not to get any on my wound.

Not too long after, the ultrasound of the fetus appeared on the screen.

I smiled once I heard the faint heartbeat, and looked over to see Kyaire just blinking with teary eyes

"Don't worry, as the embryo grows, the heart beat will be better assessed." Dr. Owens reassured us.