11.

Kyaire Omari Davis.

"You talked to Azura today? She just texted me

"You talked to Azura today? She just texted me." Rah asked me, looking at his phone.

"I'an feel like talking." I shrugged, smoking my blunt.

He didn't say anything back, he just nodded. I passed him the blunt and just played with my lighter. I heard my phone ringing.

Saint🖤
iPhone

"Whats da deal?" I answered.

"You good bitch? I'm on my way."

"I'm straight."

"A'ight, I'a be ova' in fifteen." He said before hanging up.

This was the day my brother passed, two years ago. I still haven't processed it; the shit still don't sit right wit' me and I'on think it ever will.

They took my big brother, and he ain't neva' did shit to nobody. He handled business & minded his business, he was always out the way. Then again they always say the good die young.

I tried to keep my head up and stay strong, but that day fucked me up fa' real. When I lost him, it really put some pain on me. I never cried but when I found out, that was all I could do.

My brother was really one of the only people I had in my life besides Saint and my mama but she ain't e'en been fuckin' wit me fa' real.

We heard the doorbell ring and Rah stood up to go get the door, and I just rolled another wood. Saint came in with bottles and shit.

"We getting turnt for my nigga Kenzo bitch!" Saint said loudly.

I shook my head, "YOU getting turnt, I'an drinking that nasty ass shit."

"You a bitch boy." Saint waved me off.

"Cause I'on drink?" I squinted my eyes, focusing on rolling my blunt, "The hell, damn alcoholic."

"Boy fuck you, Kenji we going live fo' you boy." Saint laid back on the couch, "Yo' bitch ass baby brother on hoe shit."

"He gone whoop yo ass." I looked at him and laughed, while I sparked up.

That was our pops first name and he hated it. Ion know why my mama thought it was a good idea to name us after that dead beat ass nigga.

He gotta bitch ass name, Kenji Kyaire Kennedy. How the hell yo parents do you wrong three times? Bitch ass.

Since my brother name is Kenji Zephyr Davis, he just started going by Kenzo when he started to get in the streets heavy.