48.

sorry for any mistakes.

Kyaire Omari Davis.

"Bitch what the hell you good for?" I mugged Ro dumb ass.

"Nigga I'm not used to shit like that, so do it yo damn self bitch." He waved me off, sitting down.

"I will, soon as I find a way to release my damn self out this muhfucka." I shook my head.

"How don't you know how to have somebody get flowers?" Rah looked at Ro.

"Thats sap ass shit, this nigga want a bear made of roses like what?" Ro made a face, "You do it then."

"Dumb fuck," Saint laughed, "you don't know how to do shit right."

"I don't like y'all," Ro mugged, "y'all be dick sucking."

"I need to get up outta here fa' real tho y'all, I can't do shit." I mugged.

"Ace don't worry about them niggas man, we gone handle it fa' real." Rah looked at me.

"Y'all don't understand bro, this shit deeper than that. I wanna be the one to handle they ass," I looked at him, "they fucking with me, taking shit away from me."

"I understand that, but you got too much on yo plate right na'—"

"G, y'all my brothers, and I appreciate it, but this shit been fucking wit' me. I lost my fucking unborn child cause of them niggas, and its even more fucked up cause we didn't even know she was expecting. I know its fucking with her, and I'm fucking pissed cause this my fault man. I brung her into this shit. I do everything I can to keep her safe and out of my shit, but its like it still found a way to bring her in this shit." I clenched my jaw.

Usually when shit start going left, I'a dip off and stay to myself; but I can't even let Azura go through this shit alone. I just want to give her everything she deserves, she been there for me when I felt like everything else was against me.

I feel like everybody against me. They taking all my loved ones from me. I knew this shit was gone come back at me, but I ain't expect it to be this way, and damn sure not so soon.

"Don't even do that." Ro looked at me.

"What?" I laid back.

"Nigga," Saint smacked his lips, "when shit start getting to you its like yo ass be ready to cut everybody off and then you just be on go with anybody."

"Exactly, and yo ass need to be there for Azura." Ro nodded.

"I know nigga damn," I mugged, "it ain't even cross my mind to do wrong by her."

And it honestly haven't, I can't even let her go through this shit on her own. Its fasho fucking with me, but I know for a fact its fucking with her. She be keeping a smile on her face, but I know my baby; and I know this shit eating away at her.

"Not my nigga in love," Rah chuckled, "we lost him fa' real y'all."

"Nigga been hung up the jersey." Ro laughed.

"Fuck y'all," I waved them off, "get that shit done fa' me damn illiterate ass bitch."

"I will damn." Ro sighed.

"No cap tho. I know she don't wanna make it seem like this shit my fault, but that don't take away from the fact that it really is." I sighed, running my hand down my face.

"Life has a funny way of teaching us lessons bro, all this shit happened for a reason." Saint sighed, "We already knew we couldn't stay in this shit forever."