07.

Azura Serenity James
Three days later..

"Girl, you did the fuck outta this wig." My client smiled.

"Aw, thank you." I laughed.

"You the shit, when you gone start taxing bitches for your work?" She laughed standing up.

"I'm not, I'm satisfied with my prices." I laughed.

I'm not charging an arm and a leg.

"I feel you," She nodded, paying me, "keep the change sis."

"Thank you girl, see you later." I smiled, hugging her.

"You shol' will." She laughed, leaving out.

It was now 6:53, and that was my last client for the day. I cleaned up my station and sat in the chair grabbing my phone seeing that I had another text from Kyaire. I rolled my eyes and unlocked it.

Kyaire You so fucking stupid bro

Kyaire Whattttt is yo prollem

Kyaire We to grown fa mind games if u don't want me talkin to you say dat fuck

I don't want you talking to me.

Kyaire Girl bye i'm hea stupid ass

What the hell? I asked Autumn to come get me, not him.

"Alright y'all, I'm finna head out," I stood up grabbing my belongings, "I think my almost man is here."

"Your almost man? Girl bye, either he is or he ain't." This girl Keana said, waving me off.

"I don't kn—"

"He is." She laughed, "See you later Zura."

"See you Key." I laughed, walking out.

I seen Kyaire car, and I climbed in looking at him. He was leaned back, smoking a blunt, while looking at videos on his phone.

He was dressed on a black tee, with black jogging pants, with his black yeezys on, and he had his gold chain on too. It even looked like he had just gotten his dreads retwisted and a line up.

He looked good, yessirrr.

"Hello." He mugged.

"Hey, you look good." I smiled.

"Nah, fuck you. Why you been ignoring a nigga?" He said leaning over the arm rest all in my face.

"Boy I'a lick ya face," I held my hand up, "I honestly don't even know."

"Nasty ass...three days tho'?" He mugged me again, "Put your seatbelt on."

I put on my seatbelt, and put my bag in the backseat. He pulled off, and was rolling another blunt.

"Really?"

"What?" He glanced at me.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"You ain't talked to me in three days don't tell me how to live my life."

"Three days, oouu." I waved my hands.

"Alright don't do too much." He said snatching the aux before I could even grab it.

Asshole.

"I'm so- hell nah," He said lighting his blunt, and I looked at him, "s- sorry for putting my hands on you."

"Its fine, next time I'll let you know before I grab ya booty."