44.

sorry for any mistakes.

Autumn Nairobi Johnson.
The next day...

"You think she'll have a threesome with me?" Ro looked at me, talking about the receptionist.

"Rodell why are you like this?" I blinked.

"She look like she a big ole' freak no cap." He thumped me.

"Bet you can't pull her though." I mushed his head.

"Why I can't?" He looked at me.

"I just feel in my bones." I shrugged, unlocking my phone.

He didn't respond back, he just stood up and walked over to the desk. I shook my head, and leaned back. We were at the hospital waiting on Saint and Kaliyah to come back.

I looked over and seen Rah, leaning back, on his phone.

Stupid ass nigga.

Sometimes I wish we would've actually worked out, but at the same time it is what it is. Shit happens for a reason.

"I'll shoot yo ass, stop staring at me." He mugged.

"Bitch fuck you, the fuck." I mugged him.

"If you miss me then say that." He shrugged.

"Well I don't." I looked back at the desk.

"Its ok, you ain't gone find a nigga better than me." He chuckled.

"No, YOU ain't gone find a bitch better than ME," I made a face, "Matterafact, I actually hope you do."

"Fuck you—"

"I thought someone who said I couldn't get her number said something." Ro mushed me, sitting back down.

"Boy you ain't have to touch me tho, what she say?" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"We going out tonight."

"That was fast," I blinked, looking back at the desk, "Do she even know your name and favorite color?"

"Nope, that doesn't even matter." He waved me off, "What's taking these muhfuckas so long?"

Azura had to go back for another emergency surgery this morning, and we still haven't heard anything yet.

As far as Kyaire, they were able to remove the two bullets out his arm. However, they were still trying to remove the bullet from his neck, and they discovered another one in his back.

They told us that it, didn't necessarily hit anything important; but it was pretty close and any wrong movement can send him into shock. Which can either cause him to be paralyzed or even kill him.

This whole situation just didn't sit right with me at all. It felt like a set up, and I just know them airhead ass hoes had something to do with it. Of course, we haven't seen they hoe asses since the day before all this happened.

"How are they doing?" Mama A walked in, with Ameer, Saint, and Kaliyah behind her.

"Azura had to get another surgery this morning." Rah said.

"What? Have they told y'all anything?" She asked.

"Not yet, still waiting." Ro said.

"How is Kyaire?" She shook her head, sitting down.

"He's still in surgery. He was hit in the neck and they found another one in his back. So they're trying to be careful because if they move it the wrong way it can paralyze him or kill him." I told her.