42.

sorry for any mistakes.

Kyaire Omari Davis.
Later that night...

"Here bae, you was doing your sex talk again." I mushed her head, giving her the Plan B.

"You late, I already took one." She chuckled, taking it from me, "This will just be for tonight."

"When you gone give me my daughter fa' real?" I glanced at her, pulling off.

"Why you want a baby so bad right now?" She looked up from her phone.

"I'an getting any younger." I shrugged, "What that nigga Baby say?"

"What?" She looked.

"Really wanna have a daughter just so I can spoil her." I chuckled.

"Finish the lyrics." She laughed, shaking her head, "Make you look at women different huh? Niggas ain't shit."

"Nah, fa' real tho. Nigga was speaking facts." I shook my head, "Whereweboutaeatat?"

"Bae lets go get some sea food." She looked at me.

"A'ight." I said, stopping at the red light.

"Nigga you could've made that light." She smacked her lips.

"Nigga, it was already red, and we ain't finna do too much in this slingshot, we both gone be dead. Then what? Who gone live our legacy, if you ain't giving me my baby yet?" I said, smacking her thigh.

"Bae you gone have to stop nutting inside me so much, Plan B gone stop working fa' my ass," She laughed, "and you know I'm scared of birth control."

Once the light changed, I pulled off, "Where I'ma nut at?"

"On me—"

"In you." I cut her off.

"Whatever Ky," She mugged me, "You ready for tomorrow?"

"It's whatever." I nodded, pulling up to the restaurant, "I'an gone lie stink."

"What?" She looked at me.

"I been having a bad feeling about it," I shook my head, turning the car off, "I just feel like some fuck shit gone happen."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, I just been having a funny feeling about the shit. Too much weird shit been going on." I clenched my jaw.

"I'an even tryna be funny, but them muhfuckas Imani, Amber, and whoever the other dumb broad is on some weird shit." She looked at me.

"Thats what I'm saying tho, I feel like they on some snake shit." I shook my head.

"I heard Amber on the phone," She started, "She up to something. I don't know who she was on the phone with, but whoever it was gonna be there."

"When? And why you just now telling me this?" I mugged her.

"Cause it was gonna get handled." She looked at me.

"How if you not telling me shit like this Z?" I sighed, "I know you looking out, but at least give me a heads up about shit like that bae."

"I heard her on the phone earlier, right before we left actually." She told me.

"Yeah a'ight." I nodded, clenching my jaw, "I knew them hoes was up to something."

"I'a kill her if you want me to bae." She looked at me so serious.

I shook my head and started laughing, "And you say I'm the hot head?"

"You are, but she trying you," She shook her head, "I'on like det."