38.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.

"So when was you gone tell me about it?" Ameer blinked.

Somehow he found out about the incident at the store that happened the other day. I didn't wanna tell him cause I know how he can get.

"I wasn't," I shrugged, "I called and you didn't answer so that was your fate."

"Azura stop playing with me." He looked at me.

"Its fine Meer, neither of us are hurt." I stared at him.

"Thats not the point, you my lil sister. Now if you would've got shot then what? If he would've done more than that then what?" He sighed.

"Bubs I understand why you're upset but I didn't want you getting into any trouble, it was gonna get handled." I told him.

"Yeah ok, I'ma call you back. Mama calling me now." He said, and hung up.

"Meer ass don't be playing." Autumn laughed.

"Man, he was the first person I called but he didn't answer and I was just like maybe thats for his own good cause I know how crazy and protective he is." I said, sitting my phone down.

"EXACTLY, NIGGAS COME THROUGH AND KILL EVERYBODY!" She yelled.

"Bitch." I laughed and shook my head.

"Raj bitch yo nails cute as hell." Autumn said once she finished them, and took a video.

"Y'all bitches got me together I love y'all for that." She laughed, "My sister said she setting an appointment soon."

"Bet, just tell her to text me." Autumn nodded.

"I think I have two open spots this week, I'on know about next week yet." I said, scrolling on instagram.

" I said, scrolling on instagram

1,865 views • Liked by ka.liyahhh and gogetta.rah
autumnn.r Cute and simple🥰 Text me to set appointments!
   | Comments disabled

"Alright, y'all I gotta go make some moves and then see what my auntie want." Raj stood up after paying us both, and gave us a hug, "Thank you ladies."

"You're welcome, whenever you ready for me to sell for you just let me know." I nodded.

"So Ace can kill me next? I think not." She shook her head.

"He ain't gotta know." I waved her off.

"He find out everything," She laughed, "and that nigga crazy as hell, and so is your fine ass brother."

"Baby, he too old for you." Autumn shook her head.

"Sigh, I can't wait to be eighteen." She shook her head.