03.

Azura Serenity James.

"Ma'am are you cooking?" I asked walking into my mother room.

She just looked at me and turned her tv volume up.

This what we not finna do.

Her ass really mad cause her juice was gone, acting like I didn't buy her two more bottles. Kiss my ass before I take them back.

I walked in her room further and laid on her bed across her legs.

"Azura." She warned.

"For just a dollar a day you will rest easy knowing that your egg—"

"Serenity." She smacked my thigh.

"MA!" I laughed jumping up.

"You should've told YOUR company not to touch my shit. Y'all children so damn disrespectful." She laughed.

"You really not gone feed me?" I looked at her.

"Girl go pull the damn meat out shit! You need to go to ya damn daddy house. Ti'ed of ya ass already." She rolled her eyes.

"I should call him and tell him that you starving me." I mumbled walking out the room.

"I ain't hear you, what you say?" She yelled after me.

"I said I love you dang." I yelled back going downstairs.

I did a lil dance taking the steak out of the freezer. This shit froze froze, watch her ass say she can't make it today.

Get on my damn nerves.

I turned on the sink water and ran lukewarm water so that I can thaw it out a lil quicker.

"Don't fuck that meat up Serenity." She looked at me coming downstairs.

"I'm not ma geez."

"Come on cause I don't feel like cooking." She said putting on her coat.

"I hate it here." I mumbled.

"Speak up." She looked at me grabbing the keys.

"I said whereweboutaeatat?" I laughed going to grab my jacket and phone, before sliding my feet in my Crocs.

"Ma you got moneeey." I exclaimed as we pulled up to Benihana's.

"So sad I ain't paying for you right." She made a face before getting out.

See how she treat me?

"What you mean?" I asked her following her inside.

She talked to the host, and then we followed him to a booth since it was just us two. I sat down and she went to the bathroom. I pulled my phone out going to my messages and seen that Ro added me to a group chat.

SlimeShit🐍🦠

Ro🐍 Azura bring me some food if u a real one.

Guess I'm not a real one

Autumn🥺🍂  Bestie wya?

Why do you ask if you already know?

Autumn🥺🍂 I didn't check your location sis.

But you did love💓

Autumn🥺🍂 Can you bring me some? 😭