29.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.
4:37 am

I laid in bed, watching All American on Netflix since I couldn't sleep. I'm so used to sleeping with Kyaire that I don't usually sleep too well when I'm not next to him.

I had woken up about 30 minutes ago since my sinuses were bothering me. I woke up having a damn sneeze attack, and on top of that I noticed that Kyaire hasn't made it back yet.

He should've been here by now, and I was starting to get worried. Especially since he haven't texted me back either, which isn't like him.

He would've at least texted me back at to let me know he's okay. I checked my phone again for probably the 30th time in the past 10 minutes.

I sighed and refreshed his location to see if it would load this time. I huffed getting out of bed, turning the tv off, throwing the remote down.

This some dumb ass shit, the fuck.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and grabbed the ice cream out of the freezer. I took a bowl out of the cabinet and made 3 big scoops of ice cream.

When I was finished, I put the container back into the freezer, and walked into the living room. I wish Autumn and Kaliyah could've stayed over here with me.

I turned the tv on and muted the volume, since a bitch scared of the dark dark. I unlocked my phone and went back to Kyaire's message thread, seeing that my messages haven't delivered yet.

Clicking out of the thread, I tried calling him again; only for it to go straight to voicemail. I sighed and went back to Ro message thread and seen his messages wasn't delivering either.

Oh hell nah, something ain't right.

I went to call Saint, and his phone went straight to voicemail as well.

"So now niggas ain't answering." I mumbled as I started to taste a tear, "Salty ass shit."

I called Autumn phone to see if she was up and heard anything. Just my luck, she answered on the fifth ring.

Autumn🥺🍂
01:34

"Whats wrong bitch?" She answered sounding like she had just woken up.

"I'm sorry to wake you but Kyaire isn't back yet," I ate some of my ice cream, "have you heard from Ro or any of them?"

"No," She said, moving around, "You checked their location?"

"It wasn't locating, dumb ass app." I said getting frustrated.

"Hold on." She said.

"Bitch I'm finna go crazy." I said, wiping my tears.

"Yeah my text didn't deliver either, none of them answering?" She asked.

"No bro, something happened. I know it did, ain't no way all of them aren't answering right now." I shook my head, rubbing my eyes.

"Rodell better bring his ass home I know that much or I'm telling my mama." She mumbled.

"Y'all it is 5 in the morning, whats wrong?" I heard Kaliyah.

"Liyah you talked to Saint?" Autumn asked.

"Um, the last time he text me it was," She paused, "it was at 12:17 and he told me he loved me. Why? Something happened to him?"

"We don't know, Kyaire not back home yet and none of them are answering the phone bro." I sat my ice cream down.

"Azura please stop crying man, this scaring me." Autumn sighed.