34.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.

"YOOOO I WOKE UP AND THOUGHT I WAS IN HELL!" Ro yelled coming downstairs.

"How do you wake up thinkin— you know what okay." Kaliyah shook her head.

"I SLEPT WITH THE LED LIGHTS ON RED." He looked at her.

"Why you still yelling tho?" Kyaire mugged.

"Oh my bad muhfuckas was so loud right next to me I thought I went deaf." He looked at me and Kyaire.

Kyaire and I started laughing, cause we didn't even know his room was next to ours.

"Nigga our room wasn't even next to yours." Kyaire laughed, slapping my thigh.

"You ain't even have to laugh that hard." I mugged him.

"Yo room next mine Kaliyah?" He mugged her.

"Nigga no, my room was next to them two jack rabbits." She shook her head.

"So who room next to mine? Cause now I wanna fight." He sat down.

"You gone fight sitting down?" Kaliyah looked at him.

"Hol' up, role call.." He paused, scanning the room, "Kaliyah, Ace, Azura— I'm finna call my auntie and tell her Autumn being fast—"

"NOW YOUR TOOTHBRUSH IS MY NEW JORDAN CLEANER!" Saint yelled, coming out the kitchen, "YOU WAS S'POSED TO BE MY DREAM GIRL, TWO-SEATER FOR ME AND YOU IN A BEEMER!"

"Bro who hurt you? You good?" Ro looked at him.

"Kaliyah—"

"Boy fuck you." She waved him off.

"What do we do when we're sad gang?" Ro asked.

"Listen to mu—"

"CALL THE PLUG!" Kyaire yelled.

"No—"

"YESSSIRRR!" Ro yelled.

I shook my head, and stood up going into the kitchen with Kaliyah.

"What you doing next week?" Kaliyah asked me.

"Kyaire birthday on June 1st, so most likely preparing for that, why?" I asked.

"Can you do my hair one day next week?" She grabbed her phone.

"Yeah," I nodded, "I'll do it tomorrow if you want me to."

"Okay cool, what time? I gotta appointment tomorrow to see how far along I am." She said.

"Aw yay," I cooed, "I can do it after your appointment."

"Alright, I'ma just call you then." She made a face.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her, and took out the pancake mix.

"I told my mama I'm pregnant," She said, "She's happy all talm bout I told you so."

"You're not?" I asked.

"I am, its just overwhelming right now. I only had two semesters left, depending on how everything go, I might have to put it on hold." She sighed, sitting down.

"You got all the help and support you can possibly have Kaliyah, shittt bitch I will watch her if need be." I told her, "Don't let this discourage you sis, you a strong-minded bitch. A boss bitch at that."

"Then me and James not together right now, its just I don't know." She rubbed her eyes.

"Y'all will work on y'all, as of now y'all just focus on my goddaughter and be the best parents y'all can be for her." I smiled, mixing up the pancake mix and took out a pan.