43.

sorry for any mistakes.

Rodell Samir Johnson.
An hour later...

"Bitch yo ass always cheating." Rah mugged me.

"No bitch y'all just ass at Uno, dassit, dassall." I shrugged, standing up.

"Bitch fuck you wimpy ass." Saint waved me off.

I mugged them, and left out the room. These niggas some crybaby ass bitches, Uno will really fuck up friendships. I walked into the kitchen seeing Autumn talking to Kaliyah fat ass.

"What y'all talking about?" I looked at them, taking Autumn food.

"Ro stop playing damn." Autumn smacked my neck.

"Yo extra ass ain't have to do that dumb shit witcho Ed, Edd, and Eddy looking ass." I mugged her.

"Fuck you Jay Leno looking ass hoe." She waved me off.

"Crimson chin looking ass bitch." I bucked at her.

"Aht aht, not too much on my friend Rodell." Kaliyah blinked.

"You ain't even have to call me that tho." She smacked her lips, putting her hand over her mouth.

"HE ON YO ASS." Saint laughed, walking in the kitchen.

"Why you gotta yell tho?" I looked at him, laughing.

"Nigga what? Oh cause I thought the loudest nigga in here tried to say something." He made a face, walking over to Kaliyah.

"Right, nigga be yelling for fun." Kaliyah shook her head, laughing.

"You s'posed to be my cousin and you gone sit here and let these niggas speak on me like this?" I looked at Autumn, looking at herself in her camera.

"Bitch you just called me Crimson." She mugged, locking her phone.

"I'm hungry as fuck." Rah smacked his lips, walking into the kitchen.

"Ain't you always? Whats new?" Autumn shook her head.

"Ace and Azura was s'posed to been back with the food." Rah said mushing Autumn head.

"If you wanna touch on me just say that." She smacked her lips.

"Niggas been gone all day, they not coming back. They don't love us no mo." I shook my head, grabbing my phone.

"I hope this nigga didn't forget we had to go up to the club at 11." Saint said, "Li you hungry?"

"Yeah, we were probably gonna order something." She told him.

"Well it just hit 10, so call him so we can start heading down there." I said.

"I'an gone lie, I forgot we had to go down there." Rah laughed, "Damn shit been real crazy lately."

"No fa' real, I'on like det." Autumn shook her head.

"A'ight, Li order the food. I'm finna call Ace bitch ass." Saint said, walking out the kitchen.

I heard my phone ringing, once I took it out of my pocket, I seen Imani annoying ass calling me. I declined her call, cause she be blowing a nigga.

This bitch just be on some weird shit, and I'on know how much longer I'ma be able to deal with this shit.

"This nigga not even answering." Saint walked back into the kitchen.

"Call Azura, his ass don't ever answer his phone." I shook my head.