24.

sorry for any mistakes.

Kyaire Omari Davis.
4:38 am

"Ah what the fuck?" I jumped up.

I rubbed my eyes and seen Azura standing there looking stupid with a BB gun. I swear this muhfucka must be fighting demons or some shit. 

"Why the fuck would you just do that dumb ass shit?" I mugged her.

"I just wanted to test it out." She mugged me back.

"Now if I shoot yo ass its gone be a problem." I mushed her back.

"You gone shoot me with yo real gun." She made a face.

"Dumb ass lay the fuck down before I forget who you are." I mugged her, going to the bathroom.

I'a be wrong to shoot her ass tho. Crazy ass muhfucka is a fucking demon seed. Just be doing shit for no reason. I'm enjoying my good ass sleep and she on bullshit.

After I finished pissing, I washed my hands and dried them off on her bathroom towels to piss her off. I turned the light off and slammed the door too.

I walked over to the bed and seen that she went back to sleep. I should kick her ass off the bed for pissing me off.

Nah, I'an even gone do that tho.. I'ma changed nigga.

"Azura what's taking you so long?" I mugged.

She didn't say nothing she just walked out of the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her.

Who the fuck pissed in her cereal and called it milk?

"U'on hear me talking to you?" I blinked.

"Stop talking to me like that." She rolled her eyes, "You woke me up late."

"Nigga I been told you to get up, you don't listen unless somebody threatens yo ass." I waved her off, leaving out the room.

Fall
connecting...

"Did you do it yet?" She said all in the camera.

"No, you was doing it." I made a face, "Just come here when we leave and we gone meet at the hotel."

"Why I gotta do it?" She mugged, "Lazy ass bitch."

"You her best friend, and you look like you know what you doing." I shrugged and hung up.

Azura pissing me off already cause her ass wanna take years to get ready. She woke up with an attitude for no reason, and I know she ain't on her lil cycle shit cause she just got off.

"Azura." I mugged her, walking back in the room.

"I'm sleepy." She pouted, grabbing her charger and putting it in her purse.

"You still walking around like a lil ketchup packet?" I laughed knowing that would piss her off.

"What are— you such an asshole, it don't make sense." She pushed past me.

"Chill that shit out, mad ass." I mushed her head from behind.

She turned around and punched me in my chest. The fuck wrong wit' her?