32.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.
Later that night...

Since I kept complaining about my legs hurting, my man said he would carry me. I felt my head hit the door of the elevator as we stepped out into the hallway.

"Ow Kyaire that hurts." I slapped his chest.

"Oh shit, my fault bae," He chuckled, "yo big ass head just be hanging."

We were back at the hotel and I was indeed a lil drunk.

Okay, maybe I was fuck as drunk.

"You decorated this bitch?" Kyaire asked, once we made it inside our room.

"Duh bae, I'm the shit ouuu, I need a mop to clean the floor its too much drip oouuu." I said licking his neck.

"A'ight na, I'a really get you pregnant." He said, dropping me on the bed.

"You ain't e'en have to do me like that." I sat up, fixing my hair.

"That shit finna be right back fucked up anyways," He said looking around the room, "I can smoke in here?"

"No, go out on the balcony." I told him.

"See na' thats doing too much." He shook his head, sitting in the chair.

"You interrupting my dick appointment," I yelled, hanging off the bed upside down, "you s'posed to be dicking me down."

I flipped off the bed, and fell back hitting the wall in the corner.

"Sit yo drunk ass down 'fore you piss me off." He smacked his lips, taking some weed out his tray.

"Don't yell at me, you hurting my feelings." I sniffed, sitting up.

"I'on give a fuck, calm yo lil ass down." He mugged.

"Bae can we go to the gun range tomorrow?" I stood up, turning on the jacuzzi water.

"Yeah." He said, getting ready to roll up.

"I'ma need you to lick me how you lick them blunts." I told him, adjusting the water.

"I gotchu', lemme smoke this first." He looked at me.

"On that demon time, I might start an only fans—"

"And get yo ass murked." He looked up.

"Bae focus on yo blunt— its a song, just vibe." I laughed.

Once the jacuzzi was filled enough, I turned the water off and stood up. Kyaire had took the two blunts he rolled, and went outside, closing the balcony door behind him. I walked over to my bag, pulling out my silk robe.

Yesssirrr, lets get into it.

I walked over turning the air on cause it was so hot in here. Getting undressed, I grabbed my things so that I can take a shower.

Once I finished, I put on my matching bra and panties set and I put my robe on. I opened the door and turned out the light. I left out the bathroom and seen that Kyaire was still on the balcony smoking and on the phone.

"Stink bring me my ash tray out." He opened the door a lil.

I walked over getting it off the desk, and walked outside. Since he was already high from earlier, his eyes were already low. I don't know if its the liquor in me or what but this nigga got me ready to fuck on this balcony.

I passed him his ash tray, and he pulled me down on his lap.

"A'ight nigga I'ma call you later, gotta handle something real quick." He said.