SOLID PREVIEW

Quentin Jru Wardell.
Q..| June 15th

I ran my hand down my face getting inside of the passenger seat of the car.

"You look stressed out, po' baby. You need to hit this?" She shook her head, tryna pass me the wood.

"I'on know where yo mouth been." I blinked.

"Oop okay then bitch, my mouth don't be nowhere but on some food and these woods." She shrugged, taking it back, and dropped it in her lap.

"Aw damn somebody fucking my imaginary nigga." She sighed picking it up, and putting her blunt out.

"Raj." I just stared at her.

"Why you looking like that? Fix yo face." She scrunched her face.

"Fix yours, nigga its one in the morning and you got me outside." I bucked at her.

"Was I supposed to jump? Anyways here, these all I have left but if you want more just lemme know." She shrugged.

"I gotta plug on these, but I gotchu." I nodded, taking the bag from her.

"You expecting company?" She said looking around.

"Nope, and you not staying here—"

"Boy fuck you. Your niece still in there?" She looked at the house.

"Nah, why?" I asked her.

"That car been out here for a minute." She said nodding towards the car parked across the street.

I nodded, leaning back as I looked at the car. I noticed it was same car from a few days ago.

"A'ight so look you ever been a get away driver?" I looked at her.

"No," She looked at me, "but I live for the rush."

This girl is crazy.

"I'a be right back out Raj, I gotta lock up and grab my uzi." I looked her in her eyes and handed her my glock.

"I never shot a gun before but I won't let you down." She said putting her hand up to her face.

"Bro be serious. Pull up a little bit. I'ma come out the side door." I chuckled, hopping out to run in the house.

I grabbed my uzi and put my vest on, I took another vest and locked the front door. I grabbed my keys and I went out the side door, locking it behind me.

I went to Raj car, getting back in. I tossed her the vest and she looked at it then at me, putting it on.

"Look when you pull off, just go around the block and we gone come back and handle it." I said sitting my uzi on my lap, and taking it off of safety.

"You're crazy, I like it." She smiled putting her seatbelt on.

She pulled off and went around the block, I looked out the rear view mirrors and seen that they wasn't too far behind us.

"Turn right here." I told her, looking out the mirrors.

It was a dark street with a few houses up to part, most of them were abandoned though, and there were a lot of fields.

"Q please don't fuck up my car." She pouted, looking through the mirrors.

"Nigga fuck the car. I'm pretty sure they gone shoot back which is why I gave you that vest. Dre and mama V is not finna kill me." I smacked my lips.

Probably not, these niggas pussy. This the third time I done seen they ass and they ain't shot me yet.

"Man I just got this car." She mumbled, and pulled off.

I rolled down the window, and hung out a bit shooting at their tires before anything. Then I started shooting at them and just emptied the clip.

Shots rang out, and I got hit in my shoulder in the crossfire. Raj handed me my glock and I quickly took it off of safety, shooting back at them. I turned around trying to see if they were still alive, and Raj drove faster.

"You got hit?" She looked at my shoulder bleeding out.

"Yeah, I'ma be a'ight tho. You straight?" I looked at her and took my shirt off to put pressure on my shoulder.

"I got grazed on my arm but I'll be fine. We gotta get you looked at." She said.

"Calm down," I winced and tossed her my phone, "call Von, tell him clean that up and meet me at the spot."

— this is just a preview 🙃 i think y'all are gonna like this one