25.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.

"You hungry or anything?" I looked at Ameer, getting in the car.

He was getting released from the hospital today, and I told my mama I would pick him up.

"Nah, I ate already." He said adjusting the seat.

"What you eat?" I looked at him.

"Wendy's." He looked at me, "What you do?"

"Huh?" I glanced at him.

"If you can huh, you can hear." He mocked me and made a face.

"I didn't do anything." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"You ain't slick, I'ma find out sooner or later." He shrugged, leaning back.

"I talked to your father." I told him, pulling off.

"Your father? What he want?" He scoffed.

"That man got his own issues," I shook my head, "He was making excuses the whole time—"

"Why the fuck you run that light? If we get pulled over I'm leaving you." He looked at me.

"Chill, I always run that light." I said lowly, "Now don't cut me off."

"Well did you expect him not to make excuses? That nigga got mixed personalities or some shit. He ain't normal." He shook his head.

"That's your father, don't talk about him like that." I laughed.

Now that I think about it— it might be true about the mixed personalities or he might have bipolar disorder. He should seriously get checked.

"Your father, I'm straight on him." He shrugged.

"I hate to say it, I hope I don't sound ridiculous but I don't know that man." I shook my head.

"You so stupid bro," He laughed, "guess we both walking around this bitch fatherless."

"Can I have a niece or a nephew?" I asked.

"Nigga how we go from fathers to kids, fuck no." He made a face.

"Well you have one on the way."

"I hate to say it, I hope I don't sound ridiculous but I don't know them kids." He chuckled.

"Damn you gone do my kids like that?" I glanced at him.

"If they gone be by the lil rottweiler you tryna call yo boyfriend, hell yeah." He looked at me, "Azura you run another damn light I'ma choke yo ass."

"We ain't stopping at no red lights, and leave my angry bird alone, he is my boyfriend." I mugged him.

Lemme stop driving like Rodell.

"The fuck wrong with her." He laughed.

"Who?" I looked at him, and stopped at the red light.

"This muhfucka text me talm bout she pregnant," He made a face, "shiddd. We stay fly, no lie— abortionnn."

"AMEER YOU AIN'T SHIT!" I screamed.

"Nah she tripping, I use condoms and pull out with her." He shook his head.

"Nigga."

"Tuh, ain't gone catch me slipping." He said, "Don't jinx no kids on me AJ."