26.

sorry for any mistakes.

Kyaire Omari Davis.

Wifey❤️ We finna go to look at some buildings for the shop. I did my hair this morning.

U fine af Ong u gone b my wife

U fine af
Ong u gone b my wife

Wifey❤️ I miss you🥺👉🏾👈🏾

I miss u 2. When u coming bacc home

Wifey❤️ Tomorrow, tonight we having a girls night.

Bet

I sat my phone down and finished rolling up. I wish heaven had visitation hours, shit don't feel the same without my brother. Days like this I really realize I'an really got nobody fa' real.

Kenzo 24th birthday next week and I'on know what I wanna do for him just yet. I'ma go up for his shit by any means necessary. I tried to call my mama the other day and her ass wasn't really tryna talk to me fa' real. She be on her own timing n shit sometimes so I'ma just do my own shit.

Once I finished rolling up my blunts, I sparked it and faced them. I grabbed my phone hooking it up to the bluetooth and played Lil Baby Emotionally Scarred.

Not too long later I felt my phone vibrating and I grabbed it, answering the facetime call.

Wifey❤️
connecting...

"Wassup?" I answered.

"You at home by yourself?" She asked all in the camera.

"Yeah," I shook my head, "Back up."

"Whats wrong?" She looked at me.

"Nothing."

"You're lying." She cut her eyes at me.

"I'm good," I laughed, "I just need to get some more weed."

"Okay, I'ma talk to you later cause it's something wrong but I don't wanna press you about it." She said.

"Azura I'm good bro, I'ma see you tomorrow." I chuckled.

She just shook her head, "A'ight, I'm coming to get you at like 12."

"You can't drive bro, but ok. I love you." I nodded.

"I love you more Kyaire." She said before hanging up.

I lit my other blunt that I already had rolled up and started smoking it.

Saint and Rah walked in and looked at me sitting on the other couch. I'on know what they issue is but Saint looked mad as fuck.