46.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.

"I can breathe again!" I smiled, as my doctor rolled me into Kyaire room.

"Were you really holding your breath on the way down here though Azura?" She chuckled, "You're so dramatic."

"Doc I told you I was dying without my husband." I shook my head, "Hey stinka butt."

"Don't start that gay shit man." He mugged.

"Doc he's just joking I promise." I shook my head, looking up at my doctor as she rolled me closer to his bed.

"No I'm not," He blinked and didn't say anything for awhile, "I missed yo ass, even with the big ass head."

"Aw hunny, I missed you even mo—"

"Fuck yo voice sounding so raspy fo'?" He mugged me.

"They fucked me up bae." I said hitting my chest.

"Azura is probably the most dramatic patient I have, I'ma let y'all two have y'all time together." She chuckled, leaving out.

"I really missed yo ass G you don't even understand." He looked over at me.

"Trust me I understand, I couldn't even function straight without knowing what was going on with you." I pouted, grabbing his hand.

"I'ma get them niggas on my brother soul." He clenched his jaw, staring in my eyes, "I ain't leaving this bitch until they dead. I got you forever, I put that on my life."

"It's getting handled as we speak, you ain't even gotta move." I told him, adjusting myself.

"If you just wanna get up here with me, just say that." He blinked, "Pass me that vaseline, my lips all crusty."

"They up in here doing you bold, have you had any water?" I chuckled, giving him the vaseline on the table beside me.

"Yeah, but everything so far away from me. My leg sore too and I almost fell trying to get up to go brush my teeth." He mugged.

"My stomach is killing me." I said rolling myself closer to him.

"You took your pain medicine yet?" He looked at me.

"Yes, that shit barely be working." I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck that, I wanna get high." He stressed, "I'an never popped a pill but I need a perc."

"How you feeling?" I stared at him.

"Did you really just ask me—" He mugged.

"Not physically," I shook my head, "but you know with everything going on right now, how are you?"

"Honestly, this all some bullshit. Somebody setting this shit up." He shrugged, looking at the tv.

"Them raggedy ass bitches know something." I looked at him.

"Them bitches weird, I wouldn't be surprised. Its coo' tho', I'ma handle they ass too." He nodded.

"You can't do everything Kyaire." I poked his side.

"Now why would you do that?" He looked at me, mushing my head.

"I'an even do it hard," I laughed, "but I'm serious baby, you gone have to chill out. I don't want you doing anything, especially until you're completely healed. You know how many surgeries you had to go through? Hell we didn't even know if you were gonna make it."