22.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.
A week later...

"So are we going to just sit here all day?" I asked, tapping my nails against the table.

"Azura, I'm sorry if I been seeming so distant, and like I haven't been there for you. It's just after the divorce between your mother and I— I had to move away. I didn't wanna put you guys in any possible danger. I had to move away to better myself." My dad looked at me.

"But why? No calls? Visits?" I looked at him, "If you really cared that much, the least you could've did was called us— me."

"Phone work both ways now lil' Blue." He said, calling me by the nickname he'd given me when I was a little girl.

"I stopped calling because you weren't calling enough," I made a face, "I understand that everybody goes through things, but the least you could've done was call me. When I used to call so much you made it seem as if I was a bother."

"Okay no need to be disrespectful." He looked at me.

"I wasn't being disrespectful." I said.

"You made a face, thats disrespectful." He said, getting upset.

"Well I'm sorry dad, I can't control my facial expressions." I chuckled.

Would you get a load of this guy?

"I'm not doing this with you." He stood up, "If you're going to be disrespectful while I'm tryna explain myself, there is nothing for us to talk about."

I think he crazy, I ain't even did shit.

"I was doing fine without you," I said feeling offended, "you're running from your problems as always."

"Watch what you say to me." He pointed.

"Bye." I scoffed, standing up to leave.

Nasty ass iHop.

I walked to my mama car and got in, locking the doors. She let me use her car today, while she was at the hospital. I'm finna go buy my car, fuck this.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it so I could call Ro back.

Ro🐍
connecting...

"Hey bestie." He said, rolling a blunt.

"Where you at?" I asked him.

"I'm at my auntie crib, you good?" He looked in the camera.

"No, I hate it here." I sighed, wiping my face.

"Pull up on me." He sung, like the little boy in the video.

"You so annoying, I'm finna come scoop." I told him.

"Pull up on mee-eee." He smiled, lighting his blunt.

"Bye, I'm like fifteen minutes away nigga." I hung up.

"Cause my bestfriend finna— she finna— OH." He said getting in the car.

I looked at him, and thought about how this nigga can't drive right to save his life. I need my other bestie.

"Actually where Autumn at? You can't drive." I looked at him.

"I can, I just got road rage and when everybody piss me off," He paused, looking at me, "I'm running everybody over."